• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed El-Neny (out)

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Where's his incentive to move? Gets into the Egypt squad regardless and West Ham aren't going to offer him more than he's currently on.

pikey2000

Such a low impact player, i'd rather see more of AMN and Willock in CM than give a squad place to Elneny, the more Elneny's we have on the books the more we get to here from Wenger that we have the "right numbers" and only look for "top top quality" - get rid of Elneny, Walcott, Perez etc and we remove at least one excuse the club has not to sign

Not to mention the fact AMN is already a superior player even out of position in a club going through a poor spell form wise.

Mudi

Walcott - Out?
Coquelin - Out?
Elneny - Out?

This is great if it happens, but why was all the above not moved on in the summer? With proper replacements/upgrades brought it? Would of gave us half a chance of challenging this season! Instead we got some bullshit about Elneny being used as a CB.

Something to do with Gazidis and Raul Sanllehi forcing Wenger to take actions. I honestly think that they want to clear the team for the summer, all the deadwoods gone, focus on CC and EL and

If you think about it,
Probably gone by the summer:
Sanchez, Walcott, Elneny, Coquelin, Perez, Campbell, Debuchy, Jenkinson, Welbeck, Chambers, Akpom, Mertesacker (out of contract), Cazorla (out of contract) and Özil/Wilshere (out of contract)

AND
WENGER

Let's hope that there will be finally some big changes this winter/summer!

Malky

Established Member
Something to do with Gazidis and Raul Sanllehi forcing Wenger to take actions. I honestly think that they want to clear the team for the summer, all the deadwoods gone, focus on CC and EL and

If you think about it,
Probably gone by the summer:
Sanchez, Walcott, Elneny, Coquelin, Perez, Campbell, Debuchy, Jenkinson, Welbeck, Chambers, Akpom, Mertesacker (out of contract), Cazorla (out of contract) and Özil/Wilshere (out of contract)

AND
WENGER

Let's hope that there will be finally some big changes this winter/summer!
Hopefully you're right. Although I'd really hope to see Özil and Wilshere sign new contracts here, but the rest can **** off. (No disrespect to Cazorla, I'm genuinely gutted knowing his Arsenal career is all but over :( )

ClubLevel

Hopefully we clear the deadwood. As bad as things are at the club its the deadwood that really kills me watching every week.

I would rather us go with youth than tried and tested players who will not improve such as Walcott, Coq, Debuchy etc. They are cancer to the club by collecting high wages with no desire to improve.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This + Coquelin leaving would actually be good for us given it is done for the right reasons. Sell Xhaka in the summer or drop him and sign a starting midfielder.

Xhaka is **** atm and Wilshere/Ramsey are injury prone players. You cant rely on them as good CMs that will always be there for you to play.

We need to generally sell deadwood i.e walcott, coq, elneny and in my opinion iwobi and chambers (hes so similar to holding, and is inferior)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Coq out, Elneny possibly out. This is all building up to a new contract for Jack and using AMN in the middle when needed, or maybe Kola.

Latest posts

Top Bottom