• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerBoy19

El neny could improve under Emery as he will make our players quit sideways passing. His role be will defined and could work out well for him.

HappyChap

El neny could improve under Emery as he will make our players quit sideways passing. His role be will defined and could work out well for him.
Let's be honest here, Elneny is already at his peak, at best he could be Denilson 2.0. Very limited player, but there's no need to explain things further, our table position explains everything and this guy is one of the reasons we are in this position.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Let's be honest here, Elneny is already at his peak, at best he could be Denilson 2.0. Very limited player, but there's no need to explain things further, our table position explains everything and this guy is one of the reasons we are in this position.
I don't think this is entirely true. I think under Wenger he hit his ceiling but a new manager with a different system could get more from Mo albeit that it would be him getting 120% from the player himself...

scytheavatar

Established Member

Denilson would start ahead of any of our midfielders if he was still playing for us. And this is coming from someone who thought Denilson was not good enough for us in his first season here.

Had Elneny not been injured we might have been able to beat Atletico. He was a key player in our squad, brought a lot of stability to us when he played and without him playing that dropping back and be a center back role our defense was far worse.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I don't like to give him stick, i think we got more than what we paid for but the highlighted part is why people get up in arms. He should only be a squad player yet he is getting a first XI shirt.
unfortunately there is no such thing as first XI number anymore. our striker has no.14, DM 34, Lb is either 18 or 31, CB 20... means someone has to take those smaller numbers as, funnily, bigger onea are taken :)

bow that I think about it, Mustafi is gone. he would swith to 4, or even his old number 2, if staying

Dammit

j49uc2R.jpg

We are giving Egypt the world cup lads, Charity FC strikes again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

4 on the floor is the basis of disco music, actually really interesting stuff if you like your music. It’s a drum beat on each beat of the time signature. This has carried on to most forms of house music.

Any excuse to share this guy, so awesome.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
4 on the floor is the basis of disco music, actually really interesting stuff if you like your music. It’s a drum beat on each beat of the time signature. This has carried on to most forms of house music.

Any excuse to share this guy, so awesome.

The sound of that snare makes me sad. So loose.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Wenger already helped him turn it around towards the end of last season. If he had played we would have beaten AM and ended the season with the EL.

EDIT: Think he's going to go from strength to strength another Wenger masterstroke.
Are you sure about that? Isn't it because Kroenke didn't invest his money why we were only able to buy him?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I never get the hate for him

He's not a starting midfielder. He's exactly what you want in a squad player. We have so many huge problems, that shifting him on shouldn't even be anywhere near priority.

He's not exactly what you want from a squad player.

He doesn't offer anything different. Comes in and sideways passes the hell out the opposition for the sake of it. Has zero impact on the game.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He's not exactly what you want from a squad player.

He doesn't offer anything different. Comes in and sideways passes the hell out the opposition for the sake of it. Has zero impact on the game.
He's the sort of person you bring on when you're 1-0 up, and need to spend 20 minutes surviving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom