• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerome_Gooner

117062-Jurassic-Park-glasses-off-gif-oJyQ.gif

He did it ! The crazy old man did it ! We have an outfield player !

Welcome Elneny ! Hope you'll be happy here !

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome to Arsenal Mo.

We seem to have gone away from our standards of signing only handsome players.

Momo looks a mean mofo who would make some serious competition to Fellaini in "handsomeness division"

goonerwarsh

Established Member
He gives us something completely different in the hair department, I'm absolutely thrilled.

Looks like a Narco, I love him already

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Welcome Al.

He seems like those players you play against that are high energy and sturdy. The ball almost magnetically gets drawn to them when you're attacking. I wonder if he'll eventually form a partnership with Coq or they'll play individually.

BBF

Can't wait until we pass up the opportunity to sign a quality midfielder in the summer because we have this guy.

Highbury Rock City

Wenger's last two Januari- windows is from now on officialy pretty decent :cool: I won't celebrate to much tough, I'll come with a judgement after his first game. Altough, I'm pretty excited nontheless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom