• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He can be box to box and be a holding midfielder so that is for us very promising. We wanted a versatile player and I wanted a player who can play defensive but can as well play to box to box.

“His strengths are his technical level, his vision, his intelligence, his disciplined attitude and his physical attitude to compete at a high level. I think he has the physical qualities to play at the top level.

“Where he needs to adapt is to the challenges, the force needed in the Premier League to survive. I think that could demand a little bit of adaptation. But overall I think he has all the attributes to do well.

Wenger on El Neney

nmn

No disrespect to Elneny but when Coquelin is fit again he's back as the no.1 DM. Elneny might play alongside him but not instead of him. no, just no.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No disrespect to Elneny but when Coquelin is fit again he's back as the no.1 DM. Elneny might play alongside him but not instead of him. no, just no.
that for sure unless Elneny perform better then Coq then he deserve the starting place but at the moment Coq in our number one defensive midfielder.

DanishDoc

Well we ovbviously need to watch him first, but you're right. None of us really knows what Elneny will bring to the team - but we expect him to be better than Flamini.
The way that Coq has played for us since his return has been fantastic and Wenger knows that but if Elneny is performing well there will be no need to rush Coq back into the team..

Sweggeh

Elneny has been training with us for a few days now already. So maybe he can be ready to start on Sunday against Stoke.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Interesting to see a leftfield signing. His attributes certainly look ideal to add more to depth and options to the squad.

Does anyone know what date he started training with Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom