• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Consistent technique, rarely misplaces passes and recycles ball frequently, high work-rate and engine

Not as ambitious as some of our other CMs but I think he adds balance

Has progressed and I actually am 100% behind his contract extension.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Waiting for someone to take the piss out of him for "draw a smile" even though that's an actual turn of phrase.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Like to see him play not only because of his engine and ability to keep possession but also switching to a back 5 when needed.

We won the fa cup last year by beating city and Chelsea with a back 5.

If we go in against atletico with a back 4, I would really be concerned, we aren't defensively stable enough.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Consistent technique, rarely misplaces passes and recycles ball frequently, high work-rate and engine

Not as ambitious as some of our other CMs but I think he adds balance

Has progressed and I actually am 100% behind his contract extension.
You know I think he could be more ambitious if he wanted to. Think its instructions rather than technique which hold him back. Ramsey was being criticized for his constant abandonment of his position until Wenger came out and let us know that those runs had his approval. I wouldn't be surprised if Wenger has advised Elneny to play within himself.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What's 'violent conduct' anyway? I'm glad it was rescinded, but on what grounds?
Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

How do the FA judge whether the force is considered negligible?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

How do the FA judge whether the force is considered negligible?
Red was correct according to that. Oh well. The advantages of being 6th...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom