• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Probably get a bit of hate for this but is his first assist really that incredible? Their defence was parted like the Red Sea for him.
It was a world class assist, messi, xavi, DB10, pirlo would be proud of.

Pass was so good not even welbz could miss!

Put him around better quality ball players you'll see his qualities shine even more.

BBF

Probably get a bit of hate for this but is his first assist really that incredible? Their defence was parted like the Red Sea for him.

Wasn't incredible at all, but the weight of the pass was good, it has to be said.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
The state of this post, Cesc used to deliver those balls 3 times a game :lol:

Lol, sad but true, cese is the past though, Mr El Neny with him new shiny contract is the future

Joking aside, The most impressive thing about the pass is not only seeing it in the first place was to that he pass it it first time, without a touch. Pure quality.

Lad has quality, plays 1-2 touch football, always composed under pressure, don't underestimate him because he only cost £5million.

What we need is another high quality technical cm next to him and you'll see his quality even more. Max Meyers looks a player, but with a midfield of el neny, ramesy and Meyers it might be a little too light weight.

Stannis

Unreal. Where does that energy come from at that stage of the game? I love how he just does it, runs from a player to player, doing 2 men job, yet he Never complains about noone doing it with him. Amazing lad

I read some profile on him that as a kid he had to run a few kms to his club and then back to his house, his family couldn’t afford transport at the time

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Unreal. Where does that energy come from at that stage of the game? I love how he just does it, runs from a player to player, doing 2 men job, yet he Never complains about noone doing it with him. Amazing lad

That was part of the reason he was signed if I remembe correctly his endurance was top notch.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I thought El Neny had a great game tonight against CSKA. He was MOTM by a fair margin for me. Is it just me or does it seem that since El Neny signed that new contract extension with us which I was pleased about because I do rate him highly, he has put his game up a level & has shown his willingness to get forward & do quite a few good forward passes now?

Wryer

I love this guy. Every team needs a player like this.

But.. did he really meant the first assist? His body language after the ball left his feet looked almost like a bad control. ;)

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I read some profile on him that as a kid he had to run a few kms to his club and then back to his house, his family couldn’t afford transport at the time
he comes from a footballiing family his father was a coach.
this guy was raised in a club playing football his entire life.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I actually thought he had a fine game in Moscow, one of the few to come out with any credit really. Considering he was bought for peanuts as a replacement for an aging Flamster, I'd say he's been better than what was expected of him.

He is no Gilberto, but he's done well lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom