• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Further to assessments and scans on Sunday and Monday, we can confirm that Mo Elneny has sustained ligament damage to his left ankle.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Turn the clock back a year and not many would have thought losing Elneny for the last month of the season would be a problem. Personally I've always thought he did his job well and has a role to play. Not surprised he's won a few fans over this season.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A leg brace and stretcher but only out for three weeks? Spending too much time with Ospina.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Great decision imo, you can see that his performances in the past few months have seen him become a player who's now an important part of the team.

Dammit

Don't underestimate this guy, played some good football last few months. Hopefully this gives him more confidence and will fluorish next season.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This wouldn’t happen on Vic Akers watch.

Jesus Christ, Elneny no.4, I need some rope.

KROENKE SUCKS

Wenger already helped him turn it around towards the end of last season. If he had played we would have beaten AM and ended the season with the EL.

EDIT: Think he's going to go from strength to strength another Wenger masterstroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom