• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: One Mo Year

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This Elneny in the Partey role has to end btw. You want to use Elneny, you have to double pivot.

This guy was stressing like a maniac every time he received the ball in and around our penalty box, against f'n League 1 players.
Lost count of the amount of times our back 5 had to go long because Elneny was hiding trying to avoid getting the ball.

Trying fit a square peg into a f'n round hole.

Absolutely embarrassing a club with our scouting system can't find someone, at least short-term, that can do a better job than Elneny and Lokonga as a #6.

This was because of Sambi. Even when Partey plays, if we're building up from the back and partey receives from defence Xhaka drops back a bit and offers a passing option. Sambi did nothing. Partey usually also benefits from our inverted fullbacks, whereas here Tierney and Tomi both had shockers.

Miraculously this stopped being such a problem for Elneny after Xhaka came on...

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I like elneny he top professional but with arteta system he just way below what Xhaka and partey does elneny can win 50/50 and he good passer but that's about it he can't progress with ball and make pass between the lines or at least switch play with long passing. Useful players but with way we want to play we need an upgrade

Tom Mix

I like elneny he top professional but with arteta system he just way below what Xhaka and partey does elneny can win 50/50 and he good passer but that's about it he can't progress with ball and make pass between the lines or at least switch play with long passing. Useful players but with way we want to play we need an upgrade
Elneny is an upgrade on Lokonga. You don't get rid of him first out of those two.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

New midfielder in January incoming:

Mohamed Elneny

Elneny started last the FA Cup win over Oxford United and played the whole 90 minutes. However, the Egyptian was not included in Arteta's squad for the win at Tottenham, with the Gunners assessing a knee issue picked up in training ahead of the Tottenham clash, with no place on the bench to face Manchester United.

Expected return date: N/A

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Not to be a bast@rd but what wag the point of resigning Elneny? His only job was to be a stand in for Partey/Xhaka and his fitness can’t allow that. I’m always sceptical when players are happy to stay on the bench. Where’s his competitive spirit?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not to be a bast@rd but what wag the point of resigning Elneny? His only job was to be a stand in for Partey/Xhaka and his fitness can’t allow that. I’m always sceptical when players are happy to stay on the bench. Where’s his competitive spirit?
He's had a good injury record until now thf. I'm happy for him to take it all on himself if the others stay fit. He's a team player is our Mo.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Reading between the lines it seems like he's done his ACL

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

His contract is up at the end of the season no? Guess we won't see the Egyptian Prince in Arsenal colours again. Unless we totally Charity FC it and offer him a one year deal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom