• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
As always if Arteta wants to keep him, we keep. If he doesn’t bin. Arteta, for me, has earned that trust with me to make the right decisions.

That said I have the feeling he’ll keep. This season at least.

It's not that simple. Arteta will want to upgrade on many of our current players but his hands are tied. The club has a lot of mediocre players on huge wages and they are proving near impossible to offload. This is the predicament we find ourselves in. Arteta is inheriting problems that came as a result of poor decision making of previous management.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Spot on.

People have short memories, did they forget that Emery started this bum during the last few games of the season and he looked trash against the likes of Palace which ultimately cost us our CL spot.

He’s very similar to Denilson, he can do all the meaningless sideways passing but he sh*ts himself when he tries to pass it forward.

Shocking footballer.
Should copy and paste this straight into the Xhaka thread, but with him costing us a CL place against Brighton instead of Palace

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Should copy and paste this straight into the Xhaka thread, but with him costing us a CL place against Brighton instead of Palace

Xhaka Elneny
Torreira
:drool::drool::drool:
That partnership to start the season with Torreira behind them. Should be a good watch imo.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It's not that simple. Arteta will want to upgrade on many of our current players but his hands are tied. The club has a lot of mediocre players on huge wages and they are proving near impossible to offload. This is the predicament we find ourselves in. Arteta is inheriting problems that came as a result of poor decision making of previous management.

Did I say anything different?

Again, I fully trust Arteta's judgement to make the best of our situation. If Arteta can work with him and comes to the conclusion to keep him for depth in the midfield, so be it. If it isn't bin him. I also don't think Elneny's among the impossible to offload list. He's one of the lower earners in the club and is quite sellable, if not for a huge fee, but you're not getting one anyway.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
He's a decent squad option, but could be upgraded with a youngster with potential. He's not shown that he is anything special. I hope people are joking to judge him on his awesome goal vs Dons. That will never happen vs quality opposition.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s no worse than Xhaka imo. He’s got bigger balls and better technique receiving it under pressure and his passing is just as boring and safe. He only lacks in the bigmouth and delusional department compared to him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

if you squint really hard, he jogs the same way as Paddy this lad.

Think he walks into this midfield as it stands tbh - assuming Ceballos doesn't return.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He’s no worse than Xhaka imo. He’s got bigger balls and better technique receiving it under pressure and his passing is just as boring and safe. He only lacks in the bigmouth and delusional department compared to him.
giphy.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The Basel Elneny was actually decent in forward runs and attacking the box with confidence. Wonder if Arteta will work on that for our beloved Egyptian.

Not for sale at any price, i am hearing.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Build the team around him tbh.

His physical attributes and freakishly high pass completion percentage warrants it.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Meh, I think the last time he got a run I wasn't too impressed. Just kept thinking Guendouzi does pretty much all he does but in addition Guen actually looked to pass forward under Emery.

But well we literally have so little midfielders that he might need to cover for a while till we get that sorted.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
The Basel Elneny was actually decent in forward runs and attacking the box with confidence. Wonder if Arteta will work on that for our beloved Egyptian.

Not for sale at any price, i am hearing.

As I'm new to the forum, just curious (genuinely asking):

Are these ITK takes tongue in cheek or for real?

As for Elneny, well, whatever, if he's a squad player whatever, Torreira needs selling and Willock isn't good and probably won't ever be (for the record I like the idea of using him as a utility player, as a right or left wing back, was happy to see that experiment against MK Dons), but Elneny is the type of player that would be a mediocre option for even a Watford.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As I'm new to the forum, just curious (genuinely asking):

Are these ITK takes tongue in cheek or for real?

As for Elneny, well, whatever, if he's a squad player whatever, Torreira needs selling and Willock isn't good and probably won't ever be (for the record I like the idea of using him as a utility player, as a right or left wing back, was happy to see that experiment against MK Dons), but Elneny is the type of player that would be a mediocre option for even a Watford.

There's no one ITK on this forum especially any of the usual suspects or bum squad

Plutarch

There is something to be said for a midfielder who doesn't give the ball away. It's not a small attribute, it's an important one. Arsenal have lost many goals in recent seasons due to carelessly giving the ball away in midfield. Maybe Elneny, working with Arteta, can develop into a useful player for us, I don't mind if he stays.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

There is something to be said for a midfielder who doesn't give the ball away. It's not a small attribute, it's an important one. Arsenal have lost many goals in recent seasons due to carelessly giving the ball away in midfield. Maybe Elneny, working with Arteta, can develop into a useful player for us, I don't mind if he stays.

BNJR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom