• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
He played a lot of minutes in Turkey last season. There may be doubters but that is a competitive league. I expect it’s done El Neny some good and I hope to see some improvement.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Seems like a decent fit for Arteta's style, on cheap wages so why not keep him around to fill in when needed? His market value is basically non-existent at the moment as well.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
****ing hell, you lot are easy to please. Yes, he was great, and I love his attitude, but jfc, he shouldn't be kept

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Deserves credit for that performances especially for all the OTT hate he was getting before the match.

I think if you’re going to have a player who’s probably not good enough for the team he’s the perfect guy.

Exemplary attitude on and off the pitch where he clearly loves playing here even if it’s one appearance every five years.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Having a great pre season and I’m glad he’s reminding everybody what he can do.

His lack of forward passing is hilarious but he’s slyly a player, will definitely be useful this season. If he finds a new club, good for him but am I mad that he’s staying for now? Not at all.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Got no problem keeping him around since as others have said he'd more or less leave on a free anyone if he did go. But having said that I wouldn't read too much into this performance since sitting deep and playing tight tends to exaggerate how well a player can perform.

VancouverCanuck

Eleny has always been decent. Usually a 6 out of 10. Rarely a very poor game. The trouble is that's his ceiling. He will never give you a great game.

I would rather keep him if we cannot buy someone better than another squaddie.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
elite fitness level..

Would be a really good option for a lot of midtable clubs.. Hopefully someone will come in with a decent offer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom