• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Every squad needs a Steady Eddie type player, very good ball retention and few mistakes. Decent aerially whenever defending too. Not exciting, but gets things done with a minimum of fuss.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Arteta brings back sense into Arsenal. Just football and football reasons for decisions. Elneny got his chance and he put his head down and did the job. Excellent midfield performance without fuss and drama, Liverpool didnt get a look in through the middle and Firmino just disappeared from the game.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Have no idea how he did at Besiktas but for the way we are playing he suits us far more than Torreira ever could. Considering it was different management when he was loaned out can see him being part of the squad this season.

akhil

If he stays, Willock should go on loan to a PL team that can sort of guarantee him starts.

El neny is fine as a squaddie and there's nothing much we can get from selling him this summer that we can't get next summer.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Elneny has always been an ok player. He doesn't do much wrong, his passes are accurate but generally they are all short so you'd expect them to be accurate. The issue is he doesn't do anything that would ever make him a starter at Arsenal. He's probably worth more than people claim, maybe £10m to a PL club.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Nothing wrong with El nen.
Not a great player but put him in a good team & he wouldn’t look out of place. Sell but nothing less than 10 or he stays

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I’m glad he’s been given a little go lately if only to show Xhaka up... But a joke is a joke and they wear thin—this one was thread bare years ago. If we aren’t getting CL football with Xhaka in midfield, then we aren’t getting it with ****ing Elneny next to him. Genuinely worried about Arteta’s midfield ideas tbh. Prove me wrong champ.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’m glad he’s been given a little go lately if only to show Xhaka up... But a joke is a joke and they wear thin—this one was thread bare years ago. If we aren’t getting CL football with Xhaka in midfield, then we aren’t getting it with ****ing Elneny next to him. Genuinely worried about Arteta’s midfield ideas tbh. Prove me wrong champ.

I think Arteta's ideas is to simply add new midfielders which, you can't argue with.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nothing wrong with El nen.
Not a great player but put him in a good team & he wouldn’t look out of place. Sell but nothing less than 10 or he stays
We’d definitely get 10 for him. He’d do a nice stabilising job at a club battling to stay up.

roz

Fake News Merchant
We’d definitely get 10 for him. He’d do a nice stabilising job at a club battling to stay up.
You’d hope so, hes a tidy player. Nothing more nothing less. Remember recently people were saying 3/4/5mill. He’s better than any brighton or Villa CM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom