• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He's like Walcott but in midfield. He does very little and is limited.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Unbelievable. He's dross.

Not at all, he doesn't ever do anything wrong in midfield. Just because he isn't a special player doesn't make him useless. He uses the ball EASY and well unlike some of our players in the squad. He also works extremely hard and never moans.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Isn't he happy to stay as a squad player? Might not take the move unless he gets a decent pay rise.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Seeing El Neny or Coquelin on a starting lineup sheet was instant depression last season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Pretty pointless getting rid of him if its only 5-10m, happy to be a squad player, doesn't do anything wrong when he plays, would need someone like Cazorla next to him due to lack of creativity.

Oh and he can also bang them in from range. I like him, people underrate him a lot because he doesn't do anything special.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Wenger told him to stop shooting from deep so banging them in from long range is no longer a plus attribute of his.

Top Bottom