• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I get why it's difficult, near impossible to sell Özil, Mkhi and Mustafi: their wages are just far too high compared to their performances. Elneny though, surely we can shift this guy. I know we slate him and he's not top level, but he's still a very decent footballer. I swear Liverpool would be getting 15-20m for him easily. The hell is wrong with us?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I get why it's difficult, near impossible to sell Özil, Mkhi and Mustafi: their wages are just far too high compared to their performances. Elneny though, surely we can shift this guy. I know we slate him and he's not top level, but he's still a very decent footballer. I swear Liverpool would be getting 15-20m for him easily. The hell is wrong with us?
Also find this silly

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Somewhere between 5 and 7.5 million Pounds.
Thanks, was trying to see why we're hesitant and now im very confused. Totally @dashsnow17. We should have had this done two weeks ago. Is it his position? Tidy midfielders who offer nothing more are a dime a dozen but for flip sake, just blast his Barca goal on Twitter for a while and con someone

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This is too much guys
200w.gif

Top Bottom