• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hope he moves on, but I think it's another struggle because of his high wages. Most mid-table teams in France simply can't pay a guy 50K a week or so.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ornstein mentioned there being a few clubs in for Mustafi a few weeks ago, wondering if it’s just the club trying to drum up interest.

Malky

Established Member
Only sell, not Loan
A loan isn't ideal, but it would be good enough if no club is willing to sign him permanently because he'll likely be 6th choice for midfield now, we might aswel get his wages off the books instead of paying him to do nothing every week.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
If he sits on his backside collecting wages, it wont do us any favors in trying to maximize his value. His stock is as low as it can be at the moment, at least a loan to a different league might showcase whatever "abilities" our scouts thought he had

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Get this leech out the door even at the cost of a fee. Removing him from the club & his wages off the bill alone will be a relief.

Then we can focus on shifting Mustafi who, amazingly enough, has actual suitors for his signature.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Chambers is currently ahead of him for the defensive midfield role, says it all really.

He needs to side pass himself back to Egypt.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Had no idea Egypt was next to England.

giphy.gif

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Really going to have to watch another season of this chump defacing the #4 Jersey again, ****ing disgrace.
Got a friend who works with Arsenal and he told me they gave Elneny the 4 shirt because it’s the same amount of forward passes he makes a game

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm sure I read that Elneny isn't included on the player roster for this season. He's done here. A nominal £1m fee to get him off the books works for me as he's not going to get a decent fee at any time in the future.

Top Bottom