• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If he needs to go for a better midfielder to come in then so be it.

His no thrills squad role is really already filled by Coquelin.

Can't see this happening. Elneny is underrated and a good player to have in the squad. He's never exceptional, but when he plays he always does his job. Wenger seems to like him too. And if we're talking 5-10 m for him i'm truly against it. But then again we're Arsenal.

If it means somebody is coming in at CM then it's another story.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Oh the horror
We have to give the youngins a chance. Elneny doesn't play that big of a roll in the squad. After he came back from the African Cup of Nations he almost didn't feature at all for us.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We have to give the youngins a chance. Elneny doesn't play that big of a roll in the squad. After he came back from the African Cup of Nations he almost didn't feature at all for us.
African nations cup has changed to a summer tournament so that won't harm us anymore

Ashybashy86

AMN has been give a few chances to impress. Hasn't for me (not including his horror show as RCB). Especially when compared to Willock, Nelson and Bielik. There's something not quite there yet. I've been more impressed with Akpom when given the chance, but don't rate him that much either.

Bergkamp120

Would much rather sell Coquelin. The Xhaka-Coquelin was by far the worst midfield partnership last season. Coquelin is so limited, I don't understand how he has a place in the squad anymore (other than the fact that's he's French).

All Coquelin does is run around like a headless chicken withno positional sense and slide into tackles.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Would much rather sell Coquelin. The Xhaka-Coquelin was by far the worst midfield partnership last season. Coquelin is so limited, I don't understand how he has a place in the squad anymore (other than the fact that's he's French).

That is easily our worst CM partnership for a decade.

In fact it makes my brain melt as I see Xhaka sitting and coquelin attempting to do the attacking job.

Steps

Seems like a nice enough guy, even if not a stellar footballer. He was never catastrophic. Wish him the best and hope it goes through.

ClubLevel

He is okay to play in the cups and to be that squad player to help the team get through the season but will never really improve. He is pretty much Denilson 2.0 in what he offers.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom