• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta first press conference ahead of next season's start...

"Missing out on Partey is disappointing, I am sure he will be a top player for Pep at City...but trust me, I played with Elneny, I know he can bring quality to my team."

Arteta when he gets home after this press conference...

tenor.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Why can we not sell players? Loan no. I would rather get 3/4m for him and get him away than giving players away for free basically.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why can we not sell players? Loan no. I would rather get 3/4m for him and get him away than giving players away for free basically.
Think because of wages and they are below average players. I believe Elneny is on 60-70K most teams excluding the PL teams can't afford it

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Think because of wages and they are below average players. I believe Elneny is on 60-70K most teams excluding the PL teams can't afford it

Imagine giving this idiot 60k p/w. Any other job and you get sacked the very moment. Club has been in shambles.

Who exactly did sign Elneny? :drool:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

So basically we are giving a player away, paying his wages or at least some of them and just letting teams and agents and players shaft us.

Pathetic bunch we are.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Imagine giving this idiot 60k p/w. Any other job and you get sacked the very moment. Club has been in shambles.

Who exactly did sign Elneny? :drool:
I don't think Moh is bad player he had good season with Besiktas and if his wages wasn't that high and no covid crisis we would easily got 10m from him

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Liverpool could've got 20m for this guy. And we stuck loaning him again.

In same Article it says Southampton interested in him

Difference is, that Liverpool just won the title and the Champions League last year. So your first 11 has to be quite good for that, so that doesn't mean that their back-up players are trash.

and if you are a back-up player for Arsenal or not even in the squad at the moment, of course the value from these players isn't high.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So basically we are giving a player away, paying his wages or at least some of them and just letting teams and agents and players shaft us.

Pathetic bunch we are.
Yes we made so many mistakes including giving Moh new contract he didn't deserve

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Difference is, that Liverpool just won the title and the Champions League last year. So your first 11 has to be quite good for that, so that doesn't mean that their back-up players are trash.

and if you are a back-up player for Arsenal or not even in the squad at the moment, of course the value from these players isn't high.

They got 20m for Danny Ings who had nothing to do with winning the league or Champions League. I think they basically got their money back for Benteke who was the ultimate flop.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not too fussed if he goes out on loan again since he’s average plus we barely spent anything in signing him (5m) and he’s on high wages.

We have other players to sell to raise funds like Torreira, Guendouzi and Lacazette.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They got 20m for Danny Ings who had nothing to do with winning the league or Champions League. I think they basically got their money back for Benteke who was the ultimate flop.
The thing with Liverpool they got bit lucky that PL teams wanted their squad players I'm totally they'd struggle to sell them aboard.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Mo Elneny is a good player. Never achieved any praise because his football is deemed to be very boring and dull - i would imagine that being down to instructions from the coach. We should very much be able to sell him, Southampton is not a bad shout.

TornadoTed

Established Member
A lot of the players Liverpool have got good fees for like Ings, Ibe and Solanke are all home grown. We got decent fees for Ox and Iwobi and would for players like AMN, Nketiah, Willock if we decided to sell.

They had to let players like Markovic, Klavan, Moreno, Mingolet, Leiva, Alberto, Balotelli etc. leave for free or very low fees.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
They sold Mingolet for 10m and he is rubbish. Lovren went for 11m.
Lovren played in the world cup final and won things with Liverpool (as a backup). On top of that, he was willing to go to Russia so that fee is realistic.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Lovren played in the world cup final and won things with Liverpool (as a backup). On top of that, he was willing to go to Russia so that fee is realistic.

Hes 31 and Liverpool want rid. Mustafi is a world cup winner. I think clubs just treat the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea etc with more respect.

If the reason Elneny is going on loan is because Besiktas cant pay his full salary and we have to supplement it surely it's better just paying him off and moving him on for free.

We have a squad clogged up with rubbish and everybody's afraid to accept they made mistakes and cut the cord with some of these players and if we have to pay to get rid so be it. Everyone in life pays for mistakes Arsenal no different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom