• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Its the transfer rumour thread, I said there's a rumour that Elneny could move to Beskitas, I don't know the original source. @yousif_arsenal backed that up and then everything got moved over here. Whats the problem?
If you don't know if it's made up, don't post unsubstantiated rumours on here. Thanks.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Would be one of the best things that has happened to Arsenal in recent years. I'd take 1-2 million or even less.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they really interested he had very good experience there we need to sell just take 5M and let him go he got 1 year left and he isn't staying him and Torreira out will open the door for us to get 1 midfielder in maybe Aouar or someone else like Moriba. most of our squad are up fir sale to be fair.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If they really interested he had very good experience there we need to sell just take 5M and let him go he got 1 year left and he isn't staying him and Torreira out will open the door for us to get 1 midfielder in maybe Aouar or someone else like Moriba. most of our squad are up fir sale to be fair.
They wanted to keep him, but Elneny had payment issues whilst with Besiktas, so I am not sure he is in a hurry to go back.

His stock is quite high in Turkey though, he did alright out there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Elneny is like 4th choice CM now, we won't be replacing him if we sell him...either we keep Niles, or promote one of the youngsters, especially with no Europe.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They wanted to keep him, but Elneny had payment issues whilst with Besiktas, so I am not sure he is in a hurry to get back.

His stock is quite high in Turkey though, he did alright out there.
yes i remember they couldn't afford him wages and Arteta welcome back to squad made it more difficult for them. Besiktas fans loved him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Elneny is like 4th choice CM now, we won't be replacing him if we sell him...either we keep Niles, or promote one of the youngsters, especially with no Europe.
not sure about that one injury of Partey and Xhaka and we have replacement that won't even get to bottom 10 teams and 21 years old Lokonga if we sell both we need 1 come in. Azeez need loan

Latest posts+

Top Bottom