• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Plutarch

It would be strange to sell Elneny now. He's a good option if Partey isn't available. Good option for rotation with Partey too. In my opinion he does a reasonable job when he plays, never as bad as some people make out. If we brought in someone else now to replace him there's no guarantee he'd adapt to the premier league quickly enough to help us this season.

liam1om

It would be strange to sell Elneny now. He's a good option if Partey isn't available. Good option for rotation with Partey too. In my opinion he does a reasonable job when he plays, never as bad as some people make out. If we brought in someone else now to replace him there's no guarantee he'd adapt to the premier league quickly enough to help us this season.
But Arteta doesn't want someone who can do a "reasonable" job he wants a like for like substitution. We can all see the massive drop in quality when Partey is out.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
El Neny is such a waste of talent. Technically he's excellent and his short to medium range passing is almost busquets level.

It's a shame. Seems some level of childhood trauma has resulted in him passing backwards.

I can only image when he played a pass forward with a bit of risk his dad shouted at him from the touch line. Arabic expletives can be quite scary compared to say Danish.

That kind of experience some carry to the grave.

El Neny is such a waste of talent. Technically he's excellent and his short to medium range passing is almost busquets level.

It's a shame. Seems some level of childhood trauma has resulted in him passing backwards.

I can only image when he played a pass forward with a bit of risk his dad shouted at him from the touch line. Arabic expletives can be quite scary compared to say Danish.

That kind of experience some carry to the grave.

This post is so weird.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Had he only been a Copt. He could have gotten inspired by "Onwards (redubbed Forwards!) Christian soldiers!"

Alas, it was not to be.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom