• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Be surprised if this happens.
Let's be honest Mo gets linked to some poxy Turkish club every window.
Man need to fill a little space on the internet🤔.
Start a Mo to Turkey rumour 🤣

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Don't understand people attacking him. He's a loyal warrior that gave his all everytime he was asked to. He loves the badge and even came out on interview telling everyone to realize how big it is to play for this club, even on bench.

If you leave Mo I hope you will tear the league apart and get the respect you deserve. Top player and attitude.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Don't understand people attacking him. He's a loyal warrior that gave his all everytime he was asked to. He loves the badge and even came out on interview telling everyone to realize how big it is to play for this club, even on bench.

If you leave Mo I hope you will tear the league apart and get the respect you deserve. Top player and attitude.
Yeah totally. Top lad. Guys like him are important guys to have around the place. Never ever heard a bad word said about him.

Tom Mix

Decent player who's ok as a bench option. I can't believe we let him go now unless we add another central midfielder. Lokonga is still a considerably worse option.

People attacking him? You mean internet warriors? To be expected. This is where they thrive, away from the real world where they are nothing and where even Elneny's modest talents and successes are way beyond their wildest dreams.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

A portion of the fanbase was unusually hostile towards him. A bit of a shame since he clearly loves this club, and apart from not being a world-beater, he never did much wrong.

Serviceable back up, impeccable professional who understood his role here, didn't complain and ALWAYS put in 100%. If he's off this window, all the best to him!

bergholt

He’s number 2 CDM so he can’t go without a replacement. If we let him go before that player comes in then we’ll have zero negotiating position. Can’t see it happening unless they really think Kiwior is a CDM and even then he’s completely untested. Seems bogus.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
El Neny is such a waste of talent. Technically he's excellent and his short to medium range passing is almost busquets level.

It's a shame. Seems some level of childhood trauma has resulted in him passing backwards.

I can only image when he played a pass forward with a bit of risk his dad shouted at him from the touch line. Arabic expletives can be quite scary compared to say Danish.

That kind of experience some carry to the grave.
You view football in such a simplistic way. I envy people who could do that.

Top Bottom