• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If his footballing abilities matched his character and personality he'd be one of the best players in the PL.

Lovely guy but if he option is there to upgrade we have to be ruthless.

Unless we're bringing in another DM he'll be here till the summer anyway.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's not Elneny's character that's the issue but his ability. We need better back up for Partey. Even an off day for Partey like today is better than what Elneny (or anone ekse) brings. I'd keep him for the nostalgia we will have if we win the PL but if there's any chance to upgrade, we must take it. We've waited too long for this chance.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I obviously see the need for an upgrade, but I hope he stays until the summer and his years as a terrific servant for the club are rewarded with a title winners medal.

If, God willing, we do get the title, he'd get a winner's as he made the requisite 5 appearances.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Having said that we shouldn't get rid of him without a replacement, I do hope we manage to sell and replace. Does he have a serious injury? That would probably prevent us from selling.

Tom Mix

I keep hearing people wanting rid of him. I keep hearing talk of upgrades. But the transfer window closes in eight days and I am not hearing links with any defensive midfielder. With the rather hapless Lokonga the only other option available to cover for injuries, suspensions and give some minutes rest to Partey/Xhaka you'd need to be the King of Cretins to want Elneny to go in January without a replacement.

Bottle your bile and let the guy be, he'll be off in the summer when we get someone better. He may still like Gollum have an important supporting role to play in our adventure.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This guy El Neny has been great for us over the years, I won't be surprised though if Arteta wants to get rid of him come the end of the year. Eitherway I'd love to see El Neny get a PL trophy with us. I can tell however that Arteta wants players with more potential in the future. If he rated him he would be giving him more game time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom