• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Apart from jenkinson and maybe welbeck, who else is there to sell?
Campbell.

Consideration also has to be given to Ramsey's new contract if it's increased by three to four times.

Edit: To be honest, I don't expect us to add anything new to the squad until next summer. I can see Welbeck leaving on a free too, just because we can't add anything in January. Either we win the Europa League or get fourth place for Champions League.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I hope we do sell him.

I actually don't think he's a bad player but I would rather see his minutes go to the likes of Guendouzi, AMN - even Willock. Elneny is an average player with an average ceiling. He won't be better than he is. For a team that purports to promote younger players from within, having a player like Elneny runs counter to that if his presence is potentially stealing opportunities because he's the "safe" option who does the basic stuff well.

We should be stripping the club of players like this. We need a core of very good/world class players with younger back-ups who have the potential to be very good/world class players. Elneny doesn't fit that bracket for me.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I hope we do sell him.

I actually don't think he's a bad player but I would rather see his minutes go to the likes of Guendouzi, AMN - even Willock. Elneny is an average player with an average ceiling. He won't be better than he is. For a team that purports to promote younger players from within, having a player like Elneny runs counter to that if his presence is potentially stealing opportunities because he's the "safe" option who does the basic stuff well.

We should be stripping the club of players like this. We need a core of very good/world class players with younger back-ups who have the potential to be very good/world class players. Elneny doesn't fit that bracket for me.

And He could be replaced easily with a Lichtensteiner type signing a 32+ yr old who is strictly a squadie, only requirements should be can he tackle?

Elneny needs games to be eligble for the national team

GBLShorty

i'd rather play Elneny than Xhaka.

Xhaka is the midfielder that needs to be sold, we have a ready made replacement in Guendozi.

We could do with a roaming playmaker, god knows why we didnt go for Jean Seri.

Latest posts

Top Bottom