• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: One Mo Year

gamechannel

Very underrated player. Genuinely mythed as to why he's so disrespected by fans.

Never first choice quality for a big club like Arsenal, but good 3rd or 4th choice squad player.
Yeah I quite like him as a squad player. Good locker room guy to boot and never gets into trouble with the coaches or media.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Very underrated player. Genuinely mythed as to why he's so disrespected by fans.

Never first choice quality for a big club like Arsenal, but good 3rd or 4th choice squad player.
Very solid player. Really happy for him! I just saw the highlights from the game and couldn't really tell how well he played or not. Think he had a really nice long pass up to Salah. At Arsenal I just wish he could be a bit more adventurous attacking wise. Think he has it in his locker.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Very solid player. Really happy for him! I just saw the highlights from the game and couldn't really tell how well he played or not. Think he had a really nice long pass up to Salah. At Arsenal I just wish he could be a bit more adventurous attacking wise. Think he has it in his locker.
He was rubbish. Not sure how he was MOTM.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

laughing GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good luck in the semi final tonight Mo, worry for Eqypt though as injuries are starting to stack up for them.

Symbia

Egyptian team was so organized that Elneny did almost nothing apart from assigning marking duties to his fellow players, giving back short passes as soon as he received one, and complained every single time he gave out foul.
I guess non of the referee called out his unnecessary complaints because he plays for the best football club on earth.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
**** it I’ve come to terms with AM never recognising him or willing to say good things about my boy. It’s the way it is. If I ruled the world I’d give him a ten year contract just for being a great squad player, a humble bloke and an all around great guy. The day he leaves I’ll be crying

Elneny, Paulista, Welbeck
The holy trinity of UTG appreciation

Top Bottom