• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: One Mo Year

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Im not sure if Sambi is better than Elneny though?

Sambi is a kid but he’ll be here beyond this season.

Give him some reps before Xhaka comes back fine but tbh why AMN is constantly outside looking in I don’t know.

Plays well rewarded with the bench.

mirrorstares

Had a great game within his limits, didn't like that he seemed afraid to fancy a shot. Come on man, you are the only midfielder that knows how to shoot in this club

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Typical Elneny performance. He done nothing that AMN or Lokonga can’t do and more. Why’s he making his 1st league start at old Trafford? Mikel bottled it playing this guy yesterday.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't want to blame him for something he isn't capable of this is the max he can do i said it many times he average and we need to move on and from him

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Don't know why he started, wtf is wrong with arteta, this guy was completely by passed in midfield because he looks like he's running through treacle.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know why he started, wtf is wrong with arteta, this guy was completely by passed in midfield because he looks like he's running through treacle.
Think he wanted more protection defensively and more experienced because at Anfield Lokonga Partey did not help but when Partey not performing nothing will work whoever we put

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
1317518.jpg

Me and @American_Gooner had it not been for Mari, Cedric, Martinez, Raul etc.
Three months later, I realised @American_Gooner is a past his best world class poster like Aubameyang and @GDeep™ is the unlikely, mediocre, unfit and fat poster Lacazete

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I must have seen a different game. He was rubbish, main factor in the first 2 goals of UTD. Passing lane and space all going through him like he doesn't exist. Not my midfielder.

Top Bottom