• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJay24

Here you go. The cakes seem to be a bit different to each other though, but give some picture of what I mean.

View attachment 4307

View attachment 4308

I meant in terms of team results not individual player attribute statistics, which are notoriously misleading anyway.

Elneny last season started against Liverpool, Man Utd and both Chelseaa games which we won. It was only after he had covid and Partey was injured last. November/December time his form dipped.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I meant in terms of team results not individual player attribute statistics, which are notoriously misleading anyway.

Elneny last season statted against Liverpool, Man Utd and both Chelseaa games which we won. It was only after he had covid and Partey was injured last. November/December time his form dipped.
Yes, we all know he was good for a while, a purple patch, and know that his level is not good enough for Arsenal.

We would need an upgrade there, but Arsenal just can't have proper depth in midfield. It's a total blind spot, has been for ages now.

GoonerJay24

Yes, we all know he was good for a while, a purple patch, and know that his level is not good enough for Arsenal.

We would need an upgrade there, but Arsenal just can't have proper depth in midfield. It's a total blind spot, has been for ages now.

Wasn't a purple patch. Had he played consistently over Ceballos, we probably finish higher.

Artetas a dreadful manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom