• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
No wonder we are suffering with some of the sad examples of fans we have. Instead of supporting our players some of you are quick to slag them off. Yes we know he’s not the best midfielder around but give the guy a break. He tried and doesn’t make anywhere the amount of mistakes others do.
Yeah because Elneny’s problem is definitely that some people on an internet forum he’s never heard of think he’s rubbish.

Kav

Established Member
No that was not insinuated. What was insinuated is that we are lacking success because we have a shot fan base.

learn to pick up a little quicker.

say yes

forum master baiter
No that was not insinuated. What was insinuated is that we are lacking success because we have a shot fan base.

learn to pick up a little quicker.
You’re a muppet. Our problems have nothing to do with fans or support. E.g. City have been the most dominant team in English football over the last decade and they can’t even fill a stadium.

We’ve fallen behind because of a decade of chronic underinvestment and poor decision-making.

Kav

Established Member
You’re a muppet. Our problems have nothing to do with fans or support. E.g. City have been the most dominant team in English football over the last decade and they can’t even fill a stadium.

We’ve fallen behind because of a decade of chronic underinvestment and poor decision-making.
Yes some of your reasons for our present lack of success can be considered as factors. However I do believe in karma and I am well aware we have some of the most toxic fans around and frankly they don’t deserve any success. Including muppets like you who laugh at our players.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yes some of your reasons for our present lack of success can be considered as factors. However I do believe in karma and I am well aware we have some of the most toxic fans around and frankly they don’t deserve any success. Including muppets like you who laugh at our players. So go sit down boy.
I’m pleased to know you think they can be “considered as factors” alongside karma. You utter idiot.

Don’t think I’ve ever read a post of yours where you’re not talking rubbish. At least you’re not making up principles of contract law this time.

Please don’t reply to me again.

Kav

Established Member
I’m pleased to know you think they can be “considered as factors” alongside karma. You utter idiot.

Don’t think I’ve ever read a post of yours where you’re not talking rubbish. At least you’re not making up principles of contract law this time.

Please don’t reply to me again.

I see the extent of your argument goes towards attacking posters you disagree with.

Fools like you are bound to live a sad life. Carry on.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Great involvement in the first goal, i also like that both him and Dani are press resistant. Keep it up, Mo. Good stuff

say yes

forum master baiter
Solid defensively today, but he’s just not good enough for this level. Need so much more creativity, positivity and drive from our CMs.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Solid defensively today, but he’s just not good enough for this level. Need so much more creativity, positivity and drive from our CMs.

I think we enabled Dani to be that force today (somewhat successful against a very solid defence) thanks to Elneny being solid at the back

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is good enough for the pl and good enough for Arsenal. He is either our second or 3rd best Cm depending on how you rate xhaka

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For a squad player it's good to keep he useful even offers nothing going forward

Raicore

El Neny is not the problem. If only those 3 ahead of him (Özil, guen and Torreira)did not have issues, we'll be seeing less of El neny.
And we are supposed to have A+P already but I digress.
Fwiw..He's doing a decent job atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom