• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I said last week that if we get Partey Elneny could be the one to partner him. Dropping back into a 5 like he did vs Sheffield will work well with Partey. Maybe Elneny just behind Partey & Ceballos, or Ceballos just in front of the 2. I've never been a Xhaka fan, Id be happy to see him become a sub/cup player and sell next summer.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
El Maestro dropped a silent masterclass. Tbh this was an ideal game for him, Sheffield barely get out of their own half, he has all the time in the world to pick his passes, roam around the pitch. He's definitely a useful player to have against these opposition. But ideally I wouldn't want him anywhere near the team when we go to Anfield/Etihad.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
El Maestro dropped a silent masterclass. Tbh this was an ideal game for him, Sheffield barely get out of their own half, he has all the time in the world to pick his passes, roam around the pitch. He's definitely a useful player to have against these opposition. But ideally I wouldn't want him anywhere near the team when we go to Anfield/Etihad.

I agree we need better but Elneny just played the full 90 mins at Anfield, Xhaka was subbed at 60 mins. We stayed in the game until their 3rd goal in the 88th min.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I agree we need better but Elneny just played the full 90 mins at Anfield, Xhaka was subbed at 60 mins. We stayed in the game until their 3rd goal in the 88th min.
That I really think says as much about Xhaka as it does about Elneny tbh :p

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

El-Nenho with the best outfit phew

What is going on with Salah's outfit there. :rofl:

That's Bellerin level bad. Those weird white shoes, those heavily broken jeans, the conflicting coloured shirt and the oversized jacket.

There is really nothing good about any of that clothing.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think you are misunderstanding my point. You do know that many good teams have a player that just does nothing flashy and just retains the ball? Plus, his interception rate is the top 5 of the league. Not everyone is going to be Kevin DeBruyne.
Indeed. Not quite sure how you can’t like the guy tbh - he comes across so well to me.

Maybe he is a player associated with our harder times but each to their own.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What is going on with Salah's outfit there. :rofl:

That's Bellerin level bad. Those weird white shoes, those heavily broken jeans, the conflicting coloured shirt and the oversized jacket.

There is really nothing good about any of that clothing.

Imagine being as rich as those three wallys on the left and still feeling the need to have labels on your clothes :rofl::red:

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I'm happy he's doing well. He's likeable. I like that his concentration doesn't drop. Wouldn't mind seeing more forward passes. When he does make them they are not half bad.

I think you are misunderstanding my point. You do know that many good teams have a player that just does nothing flashy and just retains the ball? Plus, his interception rate is the top 5 of the league. Not everyone is going to be Kevin DeBruyne.
Had the same argument with some guy about the same exact thing and I ended up ignoring his argument. Wondered if it really is rocket science!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Underrated player and one I think we should keep around. It's a squad game these days and he really is a reliable set of hands

Never has a bad game, just doesn't have any spectacular ones either. Totally reliable and you need that to keep a squad fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom