• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Felt like he was trying to throw the game or head changing room early doing that straight after Xhaka tbh.

I don’t quite think he’s that type of guy though, but still - was disappointed to see that. Poor Mikel man.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Was anonymous throughout the game. Not sure what's up with him.
Judging on how he was trying to get sent off last game, I would guess he's trying to sabotage.

Come to think of it, he is good friends with Mesut.

I'm kidding, but he was sh*t today, he needs to do more to repay the faith of the manager who could have easily let him go on loan for a team with no vowels in their name.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He okay but honestly we in serious need Partey get fit asap and edu buy 2 midfielders. Elneny Ceballos xhaka willock all squad quality. Elneny was in Besiktas Ceballos is decent at best xhaka average Willock is squad player

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I always said even after the top performance against manutd but that because we was very defensive suit his game of course but for team that want play some offensive football he shouldn't be nowhere near

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
He okay but honestly we in serious need Partey get fit asap and edu buy 2 midfielders. Elneny Ceballos xhaka willock all squad quality. Elneny was in Besiktas Ceballos is decent at best xhaka average Willock is squad player
He was not okey, he was awful. So slow, they walked past him at times. As long as Partey is out Willock should start every game. He still has a long way to go but at least can run and move around, and is player that will improve with playing time.

I hate when people like Elneny and Xhaka are allowed to do nothing for a whole game but chasing shadows and posters come here and say they are okay.

You know when players do nothing it means that another team has a pure advantage in that area on the field. It gives the other team time and space to attack, and it makes this space easier to defend also.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He was not okey, he was awful. So slow, they walked past him at times. As long as Partey is out Willock should start every game. He still has a long way to go but at least can run and move around, and is player that will improve with playing time.
Yes he in between but he shouldn't be starting here it's our luck Partey decide to be injury prone

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He wouldn't get into any squad in the top ten, ****ing loser.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I feel our midfield is far more Liverpool like with Mo and Partey together. Not beautiful on the eye but both can handle the physicality, have huge engines and mobility to control games. Although it's maybe not what we have been used to in the past as Arsenal fans I am not against this type of midfield. We just need the players in front of them who can provide the magic and create for themselves.
Hahahah Elneny

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
imagine sending him on loan and buying douzi for 8m and playing him nonstop. This club (and forum) had totally lost all footballing sense. People were rating torreira and ceballos type central midfielders.
lol this forum sure is deluded, imagine rating midfielders over our God and Saviour safe passer Elneny.

You gotta give credit to mikel too nobody of us wanted him anywhere near to starting line up.
I wonder why we didn't want him near the team

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
"Thanks for that one great game against United away and that golazo against Barca all those years ago but its time to go".
Elnenners definitely on the juice before that Utd game. How he b0ssed that quartet of Pogba, VdB, McTominay and Fred is beyond me? I struggle to feel comfortable with him when it comes to any 50-50s, he runs like he's on treacle and he can't play progressive passes without passing backwards or sideways at least 10 times before. He tricked us all.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I hate when people like Elneny and Xhaka are allowed to do nothing for a whole game but chasing shadows and posters come here and say they are okay.

You know when players do nothing it means that another team has a pure advantage in that area on the field. It gives the other team time and space to attack, and it makes this space easier to defend also.
Worse, he vacates that space in midfield with his absolutely ridiculous "pressing".

Like people can go and show me Liverpool games and show me where Jordan Henderson or Wijnaldum rush from midfield when they're not far up the pitch to pressure a CB. It's baffling, it's stupid and it just vacates space

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He was anonymous today. He's the sort you bring on to kill time when you're winning comfortably lol. He is capable of more but lacks that killer mentality and physicality to maintain that standard. Too many false dawns. He's poor.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Was poor today but still better than the key holder. That being said, I'd give Willock or AMN a chance there beside Ceballos. Might hurt us a bit defensively but weight go forward a bit better.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Think we extended his deal after Wenger.
Also Wenger bought him as a squad option for 5 million in a shocking summer where we bought no one else. That he's still here is not on Wenger, but the board.

Also, he looked semi-decent under Wenger sometimes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Also Wenger bought him as a squad option for 5 million in a shocking summer where we bought no one else. That he's still here is not on Wenger, but the board.

Also, he looked semi-decent under Wenger sometimes.
Even now I think he’s a good squaddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom