• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I just questioned whether the abuse you were directing towards Elneny would be so bad if he were European. That's nothing to do with racism.
Not sure it easy to follow this logic. It would need to be some kind of prejudice, wouldn’t you agree? Whatever it is it would be very close to racism.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Thought he might have a bit of a renaissance earlier in season but hasn't followed it up. Sell in summer

Think he is very much like Coquelin, needs someone to do his job for him so he can look better than what he is.

He fooled me after the United game, not much, but enough that I thought he could be a squaddie.

Glad I've come down to earth a short time after that.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think he is very much like Coquelin, needs someone to do his job for him so he can look better than what he is.

He fooled me after the United game, not much, but enough that I thought he could be a squaddie.

Glad I've come down to earth a short time after that.

Yep went on the identical journey

akhil

I'd rather play a pre-pubescent U16 player than play this dude. At least with the kid you know he'll grow a pair eventually. Benjamin Button of ball progression.

I can't wait to see the day this dude is sold.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He had a visibly poor game yesterday. I've never seen Bellerin have a go at a team mate in that way (except Özil). He just seems yo be running mindlessly with no real clue. He gets my hopes up and then crashes.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I never said you were racist or mentioned anything about skin colour

I just questioned whether the abuse you were directing towards Elneny would be so bad if he were European. That's nothing to do with racism.

Your a fool.

I'm confused, how is that nothing to do with racism? So if Elneny was Dutch he'd get less criticism?

Good thing Van Persie wasn't Egyptian when he left for United. Could have gotten death threats then. Oh wait.

GoonerJay24

I'm confused, how is that nothing to do with racism? So if Elneny was Dutch he'd get less criticism?

Good thing Van Persie wasn't Egyptian when he left for United. Could have gotten death threats then. Oh wait.

I'm not going into it again, there are different types of discrimination and lots of unconscious bias in football; not just relative to race.

That said my initial comment was uncalled for on a fans forum. That's the end of it.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He's far too safe a player to be at a club like Arsenal. I apologise for thinking he might be a good squad player after the Community Shield.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Does what he is asked for well, and that is keep the ball and allow us to rebuild our playing patterns. Also makes himself available as an outlet and then facilitates the recycle.

Good for later on, or when you want to preserve an onfield advantage by playing safe. Should have some value in the market and we must take adantage of that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We deserve where we are when Elneny keep starting games. I got nothing against him he very lovely guy and hard working but he nowhere good enough to start games for us

GoonerJay24

How many years has he been at the club now though? Can't see him changing as a player now.

Neither do I but still think he's good as a fourth fifth choice squad player. Many players of his level would struggle against this city side without sufficient match fitness.

Melquiades

As frustrating as he is with the ball at his feet, he was marking Gundogan today who is the most on-form player on the planet ... and Gundogan was a complete non-factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom