• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Holy **** did they actually make you a moderator?

Don’t think it was that bad of a comment really. Our quality in depth for the CM pivot is horrible, Xhaka is in top 2 of what we’ve got. Elneny only has one year left on his contract this summer, so we should sell, and Ceballos’ loan expires. Have to upgrade for both before getting to Xhaka, for him there isn’t going to be an exit this summer, only later.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Don’t think it was that bad of a comment really. Our quality in depth for the CM pivot is horrible, Xhaka is in top 2 of what we’ve got. Elneny only has one year left on his contract this summer, so we should sell, and Ceballos’ loan expires. Have to upgrade for both before getting to Xhaka, for him there isn’t going to be an exit this summer, only later.
I didn’t see the comment. I’m literally amazed about the moderator status.

Iceman10

Established Member
I didn’t see the comment. I’m literally amazed about the moderator status.

GDeep used to be an institution at this place, believe it or not, there are some legendary moments, for example when some journos picked up his comment in here when we signed a high profile player. Was away from A-M for a while and on my return I see a lot of animosity towards him, not sure what has been going on, although I have picked up traces of interesting politics against him (not from mods) that is best left alone than me sharing. That said, I don’t think he should be a moderator, he is too mischievous for that sort of thing.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
GDeep used to be an institution at this place, believe it or not, there are some legendary moments, for example when some journos picked up his comment in here when we signed a high profile player. Was away from A-M for a while and on my return I see a lot of animosity towards him, not sure what has been going on, although I have picked up traces of interesting politics against him (not from mods) that is best left alone than me sharing. That said, I don’t think he should be a moderator, he is too mischievous for that sort of thing.
I know all that I joined this forum on another account when yousif Arsenal was yousif persie and DaGunners was running the Denilson defence squad. I know what type of poster GDeep is I think he’s good but I also know that posters like that don’t usually make trusted let alone moderator that’s why I was surprised. Nothing against GDeep I used to think he was the punjabi MC for a while as well.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
How is that enough? Means we got only two good midfielders - Partey/new guy.

We should keep Xhaka, improve on Dani and El Neny, which then gives us atleast 3 strong midfield options in New guy, Partey and Xhaka, backed up by a youngster maybe.
But if we keep Xhaka he might end up playing as Partey/New guy will probably get injured. Take no chances. Get rid of all 3. Replace two with good, capable options and have Willock as the 3rd.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
At this moment we need him more than he need us. You people are so deluded. We have 40 million budget and want to buy 6 players lol. We are mid table team and el neny is good enough. Selling him won’t get us much money and we would only get more expensive and worse player
You are deluded to Elneny's utility if you think a youth player can't do the job he does.

GoonerJay24

Underrated player in my opinion who Should definitely be starting games over Ceballos when Xhaka is not fit.

I actually feel Ceballos plays better with Xhaka whilst Elneny compliments Partey more.

First choice currently though should definitely be Xhaka-Partey when they're fit. Ideally we upgrade on all of them in the next couple of transfer windows.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You are deluded to Elneny's utility if you think a youth player can't do the job he does.
our youth team in general is trash tbh and no I dont think we have a youth player who can do his job. Best youth central midfielder who came out for few years is willock and he is a bench player at Newcastle

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
our youth team in general is trash tbh and no I dont think we have a youth player who can do his job. Best youth central midfielder who came out for few years is willock and he is a bench player at Newcastle
Can't call our youth team trash when then two bright sparks have come from our academy. Plus, Willock is a starter for Newcastle. The Sp**s game was the first one he sat on the bench for. We have midfielders in our academy who do way more for us than Elneny. Easily. But this is a manager that rates Rob Holding 8ver Saliba because the former "experience".

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Can't call our youth team trash when then two bright sparks have come from our academy. Plus, Willock is a starter for Newcastle. The Sp**s game was the first one he sat on the bench for. We have midfielders in our academy who do way more for us than Elneny. Easily. But this is a manager that rates Rob Holding 8ver Saliba because the former "experience".
Our u23 lost 6-1 to England u19. Youth teams produce 1-2 gems once in a while. This would be like Man U fans saying we got Greenwood from the reserves let’s promote more players like him. They get beat by younger reserve teams constantly and good chance they will get relegated from their division. The quality of the reserves is lower than in many many years

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Elneny is also a bench level player for a midtable club. You're really deluded as to how good Elneny is if you really think one of our trash academy prospects can't pass the ball 5 yards, move around a lot and do nothing else all game

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Elneny is also a bench level player for a midtable club. You're really deluded as to how good Elneny is if you really think one of our trash academy prospects can't pass the ball 5 yards, move around a lot and do nothing else all game
They honestly can’t do what el neny does. Our u23 midfielders wouldn’t even get games in championship teams. You guys really overestimate these kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom