• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Whats your opinion on Carl Jenkinson when he was here ?

I love Jenko. The lad lived the dream all of us have. Another one I can't fault for effort or commitment.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a poor footballer and we should have moved him on much, much sooner. That's on the club though.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I disagree with the abuse. If the player is clearly trying their best, isn’t good enough and is still starting - then you have to look at what’s going on above him it’s that simple.

The Arsenal fans are full of sh*t and definitely don’t know what they are talking about anyways, Mo would be better off ignoring them or giving them the finger like Xhaka.

Having one central midfielder with ball retention being their main function is not a crime, you can’t listen to prawn sandwich brigade who know nothing about football.

Let me guess, you want him to go to a better club that will offer him CL football because he's too good for Arsenal and we don't deserve him? :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Let me guess, you want him to go to a better club that will offer him CL football because he's too good for Arsenal and we don't deserve him? :lol:
Nah, that's just our forwards.

I don't agree with Mo getting this many minutes ahead of Willock or AMN but I don't agree with the abuse either. Those things aren't Elneny's fault.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I disagree with the abuse. If the player is clearly trying their best, isn’t good enough and is still starting - then you have to look at what’s going on above him it’s that simple.

The Arsenal fans are full of sh*t and definitely don’t know what they are talking about anyways, Mo would be better off ignoring them or giving them the finger like Xhaka.

Having one central midfielder with ball retention being their main function is not a crime, you can’t listen to prawn sandwich brigade who know nothing about football.
Criticism of him are valid. But where I draw the line is the abuse he receives.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What's with him posting these cringe stuff?

He should have just retired from twitter after his "see everyone but Sanchez at the world cup" tweet tbh, he is never topping that :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think likely we'll keep him as squad player no matter how much we like him or not. We won't be buying 3 midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom