• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Very underappreciated player who works hard and actually is pretty good technically.
Nowhere near starting 11 quality for a club the size of Arsenal but he should be playing next to Partey whilst Xhaka is deputising at Lb.

Obviously he frustrates me a little with his negative passing and at times minimal tenacity in midfield, but I think he's been steady all season when starting and gives the team balance.

I don't understand the hate he receives sometimes.

I agree. He's a good squad player and rarely makes a mistake, partly due to his safe short passing but that's still better than losing the ball. If we buy a player to partner Partey, then I'd rather cash in on Xhaka who wouldn't want to be a squad player anyway.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We have to keep Xhaka, Partey and then sign maybe one or two more midfielders. Xhaka, Partey and the new guy can be rotated or all played together. Don’t forget Partey is going to the African Nations.

Don’t know why people are getting over protective over El Neny, he’s been here many years and never had a good season. Even this season, when he’s started he’s generally been poor, Utd aside.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Willock’s passing is quite poor. He has a lot more development to do to replace someone like Elneny or Ceballos.
I'd call his passing erratic and this season could have been a developmental season for him and a few others. Often times, Elneny can't even get to the ball and Ceballos is hardly consistent. The two we've kept are not top class

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
He is not the reason we have sh1t attack and rodri and Kante are not the reason those teams attack is much better. He is a scapegoat and I really hope he doesn’t play against Villarreal for his own sake
Definitely he’s not the reason for Arsenal’s position which i never said.I feel Arteta is the main culprit(not only) behind it.I only said he’s no where near Kante or Rodri and i still stand by comment.The way Rodri dictates the play for city..elneny is miles behind.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wonder what they do for willian shirt ?

images

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

These kinda games against this opposition suits him, it's been said before. He's gotten far too many minutes this season though, it has to be said.

He seems like a nice and humble guy so I don't hate him as much as the rest of AM, but I did not see this coming when he started the community shield match many moons ago. To me it confirms Arteta was dead serious about Jorginho, who is the type of player I see joining this summer.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yeah a good option when we play in these games where we sit deep and have none of the ball. There are few more players I want to get rid of before him; he serves some limited purpose coming on as a sub when we want to protect a lead.

GoonerJay24

These kinda games against this opposition suits him, it's been said before. He's gotten far too many minutes this season though, it has to be said.

He seems like a nice and humble guy so I don't hate him as much as the rest of AM, but I did not see this coming when he started the community shield match many moons ago. To me it confirms Arteta was dead serious about Jorginho, who is the type of player I see joining this summer.
He's not had enough minutes in my opinion. Should've started a lot more games with Partey as it's clear they complimented eachother well.

I didn't like the way he got treated by fans after catching covid on November, shows people were waiting for him to fail.

Of course he isn't overall the quality of player starting for Arsenal. But in this current squad he would be a starter for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom