• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
F**king hell...did any of the players tweet goodbye to Sanchez do you know? Was he really not liked to that extent?

I saw that Motherwell video parody of the Sanchez United unveiling and Bellerin liked it.

Not seen anyone do anything. Night and day compared to Walcott Who everyone talked up. Ramsey did one yesterday on instagram for Walcott :lol:

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Elneny is one of the reasons why he's not here anymore, so he's a hero to a few on here...

As for his dumb tweets... I hope there's something lost in translation there, but I fear there isn't. He's like a * Theo/Per hybrid ffs.
What gives you that impression? That he isnt very smart? Also Per is actually one of the smartest footballers... The guy has quite a high IQ.

Lads, calling someone out has nothing to do with ability or skill. We rarely saw them disagree but maybe Sanchez' general attitude bothered him? It's true Sanchez left because we weren't buying house hold names but to have such a large majority of the team show not much love after you've left speaks of his character or the teams. We know Sanchez is a winner, but alienating others as a result isn't looked at very highly.

Dammit

Reminds me the time when Özil called out the legends in the first few months of the season. Always love when one of our players man up and say the things how they should be said. Remiscant of the early 2000s, how have I missed this. Some balls. Good guy Elneny, he's limited, but always give 100%. Sometimes it's not enough, but somehow he always picks it up.

Also love the way the team reacted to the departure of the chilean dogfucker. It wasn't just media talk that the dressing room absolutely hated Alexis. Even Özil didn't say goodbye to him on social media, but said goodbye even to Walcott. Lol. That speaks thousands of words for me. I'm happy he's gone.

IslingtonBornandbred

Arsenal fans are crazy on social media. How'd you think it would go down if someone posted " Great playing with you mate, best of luck at United". He's gone to our rivals ffs. I'm sure there were hugs and wishes of good luck in the hotel or training ground, or texts/calls exchanged. Just because nobody posted anything on social media doesn't mean it means everyone hates him, it means they thought it was a good idea not to bring any unnecessary attention to the matter or on themselves.

boyinneedofhumor

I only hope Özil is not thinking "I don't need to tweet you goodbye because we'll be playing together in a few month's time".

Wondering if the board or Gazidis or etc is thinking that no one's casting an eye on the Özil situation now with Mkhitaryan having joined us and Aubameyang a probability...

Not a fan of Elneny the player in the slightest bit, BUT love that he took shots at the little guy who quit on Arsenal when the going got tough.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Elneny posted the same thing on Instagram, resulting in:
DUeM1p0XUAA4UBp.jpg
DUeM2HzX0AAx8AT.jpg

Reactions: BBF

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's starting to become really clear that he wasn't well liked (rightly or wrongly) by the group and Elneny's the only one who's somewhat vocal about it. Barely anyone sent any tributes about him on social media and the ones who did was very short and to the point.
Saying 'Bye Bye mate' on social media is purely for show and painfully indulgent. I'm glad some players see it like that too. The rest are being careful not to associate themselves too closely with a player who left for Man Utd, because they fear fans will also think they're ****s too. Isn't that much clear?

It's cringy as fvck.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Does it really matter whether he was well liked or not? It's their job not a social club.

pacstud

Does it really matter whether he was well liked or not? It's their job not a social club.
It matters whether or not he made the whole better than the sum of its parts. Yes, it matters quite a bit.

Sounds like a world class player but didn't play well with others. Looked that way to when he played.

Thanks, best of luck, but we're moving on.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's the fact that it's such a random player taking shots at him that's funny to me. Someone like Ramsey who Alexis obviously disagreed with would be one thing, but when he has ever played/interacted with Elneny? :lol:
Elneny's a cat man bro, they never get on with doggy shaggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom