• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Elneny's a cat man bro, they never get on with doggy shaggers.
Cats aren't loyal though, the most fairweather pet out there. My neighbour's cat spends more time in my garden than its owners'.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Cats aren't loyal though, the most fairweather pet out there. My neighbour's cat spends more time in my garden than its owners'.
Had a cat keep coming up to the garden door meowing aggressively before xmas, acting like it had nowhere to go. Used to let it in and give it bits to eat, so it kept coming back until I thought '**** this' and stopped. It's still came back to try it on, but we weren't having it anymore. Turns out it lives 4 doors away and it comes and goes from it's own house when it pleases, coz it has a cat flap. ****.

Reactions: A_G

blaise

Have to admit he looks good in this new role,very nice option to switch him to additional CB during games, lots of time till summer to shut us all up.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Played okay but we still need better; specifically a midfielder with Elnenys intelligence and more physical strength.
they are everywhere right???
very few players can do what wenger pretends.
we need to change a little. I remember the Arteta time, we had games when we played fantastic possesion based football, when we were pressed up and in games against teams that actually kill their chances we were battered.
We need flexibility, dropping deep but playing the same idea is not playing cautios or secure, we need to flex and let the ball run big distances., play long passes, play in the air. We already understood that you need 2 teams to play the entire season, now made them play differently, for different needs, have players that can offer you something different.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
they are everywhere right???
very few players can do what wenger pretends.
we need to change a little. I remember the Arteta time, we had games when we played fantastic possesion based football, when we were pressed up and in games against teams that actually kill their chances we were battered.
We need flexibility, dropping deep but playing the same idea is not playing cautios or secure, we need to flex and let the ball run big distances., play long passes, play in the air. We already understood that you need 2 teams to play the entire season, now made them play differently, for different needs, have players that can offer you something different.

Yer we badly miss a player like Arteta who was so effective in that role not just defensively but during transition too. From what I recall the main reason we got battered against sides that pressed high against us was due to Ramsey, Arteta's best partner being injured.

Totally of the same mind as you about being flexible in our approach; their needs to be more work on our wing-play & counter attacks when the team drops deep to render proficiency on the break.
Its going to be difficult to play in the air without a Giroud in the squad anymore; I dont know perhaps Welbeck can play a similar role?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why is there talk of giving him a new contract? Is a few barely average games in a limited role all it takes now? We had the right idea with binning him in the summer.

He's not the worst squad player to have but for what he provides you might aswell give the minutes to AMN or a similar player that could actually explode.

arsmile

Established Member
it was another game today when we completely fell apart in midfield after subbing him- he did a good job in the first half.

It was obvious that xhaka was the one who needed to be sacrificed to get more attackers on the pitch

He's limited- but i think he pretty much must start for the rest of the season just on account of not being an idiot or completely immobile

OSBK

Established Member
it was another game today when we completely fell apart in midfield after subbing him- he did a good job in the first half.

It was obvious that xhaka was the one who needed to be sacrificed to get more attackers on the pitch

He's limited- but i think he pretty much must start for the rest of the season just on account of not being an idiot or completely immobile

He was bullied by alli from the first minute. He played backwards, didnt cover the central areas. He pulled out of tackles, he did nothing at all in the game to warrant another minute over amn. Neny is a passenger who would not get in any of the top 4 squads.

We can point fingers at every player today but going forward if this guy plays for us then we have no chance of top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom