• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
what he offers off the ball is immeasurably better than what xhaka does.

i think the issue is as simple if that- if we don't want to get utterly split asunder every single away game...he's our best bet until we buy someone better

Wenger does this, while mathematically still have chance on top4 he will go for the safest and most boring opinion. Could be watching Maitland-Niles getting minutes or even more exciting potentials, Willock, DaSilva or Smith-Rowse getting their debuts. Getting minutes in games that doesn't matter.

That is what makes me sad.

Longy

you guys are diluded if you don't see Xhakas skills

properly set up he will be wonderful

properly setup El Neny will never be anything

he is weak

I was a fan, but not so much now. He seems to be our weak link in midfield, a slow and less mobile version of Jack.
Elneny at least moves the ball quick.

It's obvious we need to add a starting DM and a strong starting CM to our roster, and I mean additions.
Gives you the 2 options........

-------DM-------
---cM----Jack---
-----front3------

-----CM-Jack---
-------front4-----

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I do want a big hard tackling DM for sure

but I wanna see a midfield trio of Jack, Xhaka and Ramsey

I think that is a good combo which makes them all able to play to their strengths and compliment each other well

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I do want a big hard tackling DM for sure

but I wanna see a midfield trio of Jack, Xhaka and Ramsey

I think that is a good combo which makes them all able to play to their strengths and compliment each other well

Yeah I think so too , think that was all that was lacking today . Someone to put pressure in their half of the pitch .

OSBK

Established Member
Really dont want to see this guy start again. As a dm he doesnt tackle enough,press and plays more sideways balls than david batty. As much as I gave coq stick he is a much better player than neny. There is a massive difference in class between neny and someone like kante.

Yeah he is neat and tidy but so is my bush but that aint gonna win me any trophies.

http://news.arseblog.com/2018/02/el...ssage/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

tenor.gif

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Typical Elneny game tonight. Lots of running around and little short passes but no significance. No reason for him to join attacks when he can't do anything when he gets there. Dude panics and passes it backwards every single time, save for the one time he actually decided he was going to shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom