• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too slow, too weak. Hides from the play too much and when he tries he doesnt have enough ability to pull something off.

When he played the ball 5 times back to Holding... I broke my tv remote.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
El Nenny is not a problem. Tidy squad player to have. Eventually Ghendouzi and Maitland-Niles will render him useless to us, but for now he's a trusty option to have.

Can get in excess of 15m for him if we sell him as well.

Agreed, also he was only playing due to Xhaka at LB. I expect him to start vs Blackpool, that's why squad players like Elneny are useful.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I think if AMN makes impact this season, next year Elneny will take Jenkinsons place somewhere between first team and reserves. That's 50k/week just to appear on training sessions.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Amazing that a player who plays so rarely inspires such vitriol on here.
He doesn't even complain. Imagine if wed had Mido instead.

I think if AMN makes impact this season, next year Elneny will take Jenkinsons place somewhere between first team and reserves. That's 50k/week just to appear on training sessions.
if you check the sized and following of Egyptian players, and how much eyeballs he gets from them due to him playing here, I think it is a no-brainer to keep him here.

Reactions: A_G

BobP

Memri Fan
Me when Emery leaves Elneny out of the squad for the umpteenth time:

PleasantBlackBovine-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom