• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I don't understand this thread. Elneny is and always was just a filler for the bench. Absolute steal at 4M too. Does the basics and a nice rotation option. That is all he is and all he is being used for. He'll be moved on soonish but for now just be thankful he A) doesn't get too many starts and B) We have back up.
He will be gone I'd say but if we got him for 4 million & going to try to let him go for 10-15 million that would be pretty good haha.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Exactly and I fully expect a return of 6-8M. Which in all honesty is one of the better bits of business in the league for the last 5 years.
Yeah I have heard so many times that he is going to head off for a fair bit more cash. If we let him go for over 10 I probably won't be fussed as that will be good business as you've said.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah I have heard so many times that he is going to head off for a fair bit more cash. If we let him go for over 10 I probably won't be fussed as that will be good business as you've said.
For now though we need him. Not to start but to paper over the cracks if injuries hit us hard.
No problem moving him on but the outright abuse he gets on here for being exactly the player we paid for is just ridiculous.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Do we have Arsenal players who are not professional?
Özil not shaking the manager's hand when hooked after a bad performance was one of the most unprofessional things I have seen.
In short the answer is no, but we have far too many players *cough*Ramsey, Özil, Mustafi*cough* who have moments where they are extremely unprofessional and in no way a good influence on our youngsters.
Yet to see a moment like that from Elneny. In spite of his limitations he is a model pro.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Özil not shaking the manager's hand when hooked after a bad performance was one of the most unprofessional things I have seen.
In short the answer is no, but we have far too many players *cough*Ramsey, Özil, Mustafi*cough* who have moments where they are extremely unprofessional and in no way a good influence on our youngsters.
Yet to see a moment like that from Elneny. In spite of his limitations he is a model pro.
Agree, we need more model pros like Elneny, Jenkinson and less bad apples like Özil, Ramsey.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Agree, we need more model pros like Elneny, Jenkinson and less bad apples like Özil, Ramsey.

Clearly not his point but whatevs. I feel fine about people wanting The Nenz gone, and i will be alright with it if we bring in Fornals for example, but don't think he warrants the amount of scheisse he gets on here.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Quite obviously wasn't my point. Man your trolling is getting lame these days.
Clearly not his point but whatevs. I feel fine about people wanting The Nenz gone, and i will be alright with it if we bring in Fornals for example, but don't think he warrants the amount of scheisse he gets on here.
Ignore @<<reed>> , knows fokol about football and comes here desperate for attention.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

For now though we need him. Not to start but to paper over the cracks if injuries hit us hard.
No problem moving him on but the outright abuse he gets on here for being exactly the player we paid for is just ridiculous.
I've liked El Neny for ages since he first came aswell as Danny Welbeck I think, a few players get too much **** from a few fans. It's always going to happen in professional sport & we have to live with it. Certain fans are always going to like & dislike other players.

He was very week today and with bad control. The Burnley players were basically taking the ball off him like candy from a child in the first half.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
His movement and availability to receive the ball was good but he was so easily dispossessed today, it was the worst I've ever seen from him. His passing was safe and he was unlucky not to hit the target with his header but he's a squaddie for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom