• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Shows the lack of ruthlessness last season when he was "offered" to leave but was allowed to stay on because he likes it here. I'm just waiting for the day we get rid of leaches like him sucking out whatever precious little funds we have

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

He's ****. He had a good chance to open the scoring early but ballooned it over the bar. He got gradually worse. Sideways and backwards passing. Özil spent most of the match dropping deep to try and start something as the midfield pairing was hopeless.

Get rid.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He's a good lad and tries hard, but the level is way beyond him. Doubt he'd cut it at any team in the league.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Shows the lack of ruthlessness last season when he was "offered" to leave but was allowed to stay on because he likes it here. I'm just waiting for the day we get rid of leaches like him sucking out whatever precious little funds we have
He just signed the new contract, the only way to see the back of him would be to completely ignore him and hope that he decides to leave us.
We gave him a new contract, Emery is giving him minutes and there is no reason for him to leave. It's only a bonus for him that nothing is expected from him, easy money = easy life

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He just signed the new contract, the only way to see the back of him would be to completely ignore him and hope that he decides to leave us.
We gave him a new contract, Emery is giving him minutes and there is no reason for him to leave. It's only a bonus for him that nothing is expected from him, easy money = easy life
Maybe Raul can make him disappear with some help from his contacts.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
How did he come back into the team all of a sudden? I thought he will be confined to friendly matches in the Arabian countries or a second leg cup tie in which we go in with a five goals lead. Should have started Torreira.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How did he come back into the team all of a sudden? I thought he will be confined to friendly matches in the Arabian countries or a second leg cup tie in which we go in with a five goals lead. Should have started Torreira.
Xhaka Ramsey injured Torreira had minor injury against napoli so emery had no choice

Aevi

Hale End FC
I remember us being so thin in midfield that I was actually excited to see him come in. How desperate we were. Those were dark times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom