• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Well at least the target is becoming clear. Get this clown and the other one off the books, or the manager can do one. Im confident of both happening, if there's a club out there that will take them. Actually, scratch that, we're fvcked.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Love you long time Mo, but pls go to another club this summer. Think the lad have confidence issues

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

StatDNA got us **** like Elneny and Mustafi, I'm absolutely convinced our scouts never watched Elneny play because there's no way a half competent scout could come to the conclusion that Elneny is capable of even playing Premier League level let alone for a side trying to get into the champions league, heck we were competing for the title when we actually brought him in. **** me.

It's not even as if he's like Denilson who's a bit toothless but can keep the ball, he gives it away, his movement off the ball to make himself available for a pass is appalling, he's never won a tackle in his life. An absolute sorry excuse of a footballer. My god our signings were dreadful at the end of the Wenger era. Maybe it was all him maybe it wasn't, but the signings we were making should be signaled the end of the previous regime. Absolutely shocking stuff.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
StatDNA got us **** like Elneny and Mustafi, I'm absolutely convinced our scouts never watched Elneny play because there's no way a half competent scout could come to the conclusion that Elneny is capable of even playing Premier League level let alone for a side trying to get into the champions league, heck we were competing for the title when we actually brought him in. **** me.
Elneny told DMC Sports: “All of us at Basel knew that Schar was linked with Arsenal and at every season’s end.

“We congratulated him as the move was close to completion, according to Schar himself.

“My agent told me that Arsenal officials came many times to watch Schar but they were impressed every time by my performances and development and they went on to sign me instead.”

Ciscoo

Needs to be the first out in the summer, he’s not PL standard. It’s even a stretch to call him a decent link man- you’ll find better passers in the championship.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Imagine crying about money doping and oil clubs, before giving Elneny another contract... Being a dope with money is something to cry about.
Ivan gave El Neny the new deal. You really don’t think Wenger was handing out contracts when he had half a foot out the club?

You keep pushing your little narratives.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ivan gave El Neny the new deal. You really don’t think Wenger was handing out contracts when he had half a foot out the club?

You keep pushing your little narratives.
Where's your proof that Ivan gave him a new deal? I'd rather believe the guy who signed him had at least something to do with it. That's not a narrative. That's quite likely, all considered. Who signed Auba and Laca then? Who gets the credit there? Oh, Wenger? It's all convenient, isn't it? Wenger didnt even know he was getting prized out of office when Elneny's deal was announced. He planned on being here another ten years.

Put it this way, if a guy can hand Nic Bendtner a 4 year extension before binning him 6 months later, I wouldn't put it past the same guy to give Elneny an extension.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Where's your proof that Ivan gave him a new deal? I'd rather believe the guy who signed him had at least something to do with it. That's not a narrative. That's quite likely, all considered. Who signed Auba and Laca then? Who gets the credit there? Oh, Wenger? It's all convenient, isn't it? Wenger didnt even know he was getting prized out of office when Elneny's deal was announced. He planned on being here another ten years.

Put it this way, if a guy can hand Nic Bendtner a 4 year extension before binning him 6 months later, I wouldn't put it past the same guy to give Elneny an extension.
Pretty sure Ivan signed Auba too, Wenger would never waste money on such a limited player.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Will order a shirt with his name and number for next season just to jinx him out of here, thank me later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom