• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

The world is ****ed up at the moment. Especially for the Muslim community. Our club has recently not been afraid to support minorities. We're classy like that.

Arabic is the 5th most spoken language in the world, and Islam is the second most popular religion in the world. Hardly a minority. I think we're just catering to our new fanbase.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Its going to be so funny defending him (or praising him!) after this honeymoon phase, using holy scripture.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Hey lads we're doing the trebble

"I am hoping that we win the Premier League and cup this season, and the Champions League as well"

Hmmm will he be wanting away in the unlikely event we won't?

nmn

"I am hoping that we win the Premier League and cup this season, and the Champions League as well"

If we don't win hopefully he won't run to his 'nanny' and request a move elsewhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
25j8uaw.jpg

El Neney so happy to meet Dicky Law :cool:

Nemetoss

He might be overcompensating there.I heard he had a confidence problem when he first moved to Basel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom