• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Caicedo has one proven season. One. He would cost just short of Declan’s Fee.

Rice is vastly more experienced, much less risks involved in that transfer we know what we’re getting and that’s what you spend record fees on.

Rice + Caicedo was never going to work.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rice Jorginho Partey is still short tho we clearly lack numbers there i still don't consider Havertz as LCM and Elneny and Lokonga shouldn't be here. we need at one more midfielder.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
It was always a pipe dream. We, as fans wanted him because he’s a good player and a great prospect, but logically, him and Rice was never an option. You can’t play the two of them in midfield without it massively impacting on the way you attack and build from the back.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

yeah we been told. wonder who the number 8 is i wanted Rice as 8 but the picture is more clear now and i hope not freaking Havertz don't be nerd Mikel lol

sdotzdot

Established Member

yeah we been told. wonder who the number 8 is i wanted Rice as 8 but the picture is more clear now and i hope not freaking Havertz don't be nerd Mikel lol
Ok so essentially Rice is coming to play the Stones role at City. I don’t think there’s anyone else more suited to that role than Rice so I am very, very excited to see him next season.

A more creative and dynamic attacking threat at 8 and our midfield is set. My gut feeling is telling me that the club will go all out to make that be Havertz.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It’s clearly Havertz. He isn’t starting up front for us.
starting CF is better than starting LCM we'll concede goals for fun this ain't going to work. we should try get someone who at least balanced defensively and offensively Havertz will offer us zero defensive work that what worry me

sdotzdot

Established Member
starting CF is better than starting LCM we'll concede goals for fun this ain't going to work. we should try get someone who at least balanced defensively and offensively Havertz will offer us zero defensive work that what worry me
Havertz has all the physical and technical attributes to play that roaming playmaker midfield role, absolutely no question about that.

He just needs to be coached properly to do so, and if anyone can do that, it’s Arteta.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Havertz has all the physical and technical attributes to play that roaming playmaker midfield role, absolutely no question about that.

He just needs to be coached properly to do so, and if anyone can do that, it’s Arteta.
it's extremely risky playing him like that Rice will be asked to do all defensive work. but offensively i can't lie to you watching us will be fun defensively not too much so much space going to be left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom