• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

the player made statement he put Brighton in difficult situation maybe before they wanted 80M but now 70M for player who want to leave with 48 hours of window they have no choice if they reject that i doubt we coming back with another bid we giving them very good bid and 48 hours to get replacement sorted.
It’s surely a play to try and get Brighton to engage in the hope they get it over the line for for circa £75m with add ons.

liam1om

Anyone else not buzzed by this transfer? Seen him many times and he's decent but doesn't look good enough. Small, lightweight, ok touch. I guess they see something in him to bid this high.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s surely a play to try and get Brighton to engage in the hope they get it over the line for for circa £75m with add ons.
the more they get greedy the less time they get replacement in place. i don't know but this is very big bid and will be their record sale.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Anyone else not buzzed by this transfer? Seen him many times and he's decent but doesn't look good enough. Small, lightweight, ok touch. I guess they see something in him to bid this high.
We are overpaying because it is January and everyone knows we are in a title hunt. He isn’t as good as 80 million but he is good and exactly what we need

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Is 178 cm small? He has better aerial duel win percentage than any of Partey, Rice or Xhaka this season in EPL for example, and has similar amount of aerial duels in a game.

Kante is small for a midfielder. Or Torreira.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Exactly. We tried the cheap punts like Tavares & Sambi & we got our fingers burnt. Failure to get 4th meant Elneny extension.

Now dont mess about. Get Zinchenko & now go hard for top players. If we going this hard on him it means Teta & Edu really really rate him.

That's good enough for me.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
@field442 you must be fuming with this bid

Probably not as fuming as Brighton. Three things can have happened. They told us "**** off he's not for sale" and we've had a cheeky little extra bid anyway pissing them off even more. They told us to improve our offer and we've not really done it by that much which will piss them off. They told us they want £70m and we made this offer. It's probably a bit of the first and second scenarios meaning Brighton will be ****ed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom