• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Oi I wanna rush Edu man. £5 million and you thought Brighton would eat that up. I swear on my life I’m turning vegan. I’ll never ever put Brazilian meat in my mouth ever again. I’m so angry I don’t even wanna add a “pause” to that sus statement.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

or maybe they just don't wanna sell. and Bloom won't care about Caicedo feeling?
It's totally possible, because of what happened with Trossard. Arsenal tapped up Mudryk too. So Bloom could have this hard stance on it now, that he won't sell unless it's 100 million pounds. He might have had enough of Arsenal tapping up their players. Although with Trossard it's not as obvious as with Mudryk and Caicedo.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Oi I wanna rush Edu man. £5 million and you thought Brighton would eat that up. I swear on my life I’m turning vegan. I’ll never ever put Brazilian meat in my mouth ever again. I’m so angry I don’t even wanna add a “pause” to that sus statement.

It's actually crazy stuff this, Edu needs to get the sack.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
imo i think they just don't want to sell and their president insisting in the. the moment Chelsea stop chasing him look like the case.

don't think we should offer more than that if they don't wanna sell they won't accept 75M-80M either.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watts said Brighton still insisting he not for sale. so i just don't get why we wasting time here it's unlike Mudryk there no price they named. just use the next 2 days and get someone maybe go for the guy they targeting to replace him Haidara was his name?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Have to question what they're doing if they're being told he's not for sale and then making that sort of offer. In this situation it has to be make them an offer they can't refuse territory. Look how Chelsea are planning to go after Enzo. Yeah it's a ridiculous amount of money but they really want the player and are doing whatever it takes to try and get him. Our second bid for Caicedo hasn't even reached the supposed £75m valuation.

Arsenal4life14

Not sure why people are bashing Edu, 70M is a good offer. People really want to make this kid our record signing?

Brighton want unthinkable money for Caicedo. I mean it's saying something when Chelsea didn't even want to bid 80m.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
He has a point it seems. What are we actually doing? Are we trying to sign a CM or are we trying to make it seem like we are trying to sign a CM? Nothing would surprise me since i know that Edu is a fool.

It seems that we are trying to make it seem like we are trying to sign a CM. We've done this before with the fraud Gazidis.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
It's totally possible, because of what happened with Trossard. Arsenal tapped up Mudryk too. So Bloom could have this hard stance on it now, that he won't sell unless it's 100 million pounds. He might have had enough of Arsenal tapping up their players. Although with Trossard it's not as obvious as with Mudryk and Caicedo.
Yep. Just feels like they are taking a stance on this to spite us.

Just take the money ffs. Let him move.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Watts said Brighton still he not for sale. so i just don't get why we wasting time here.
Even the Brighton fans say that their players, who want out, are always for sale for the right price. I think Bloom has also said something like that.

Of course this situation is tougher for them because it's not easy to find a replacement.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I’m gonna go sleep and when I wake up tomorrow and check my phone, I want to see “Brighton accept record fee for Moises Caicedo”. This dumbass club put themselves in this predicament by not signing a CM in the summer. Pay up and shut up.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not sure why people are bashing Edu, 70M is a good offer. People really want to make this kid our record signing?

Brighton want unthinkable money for Caicedo. I mean it's saying something when Chelsea didn't even want to bid 80m.

It doesn't matter that you think it's a good offer. Anyone could tell you they wouldn't accept it, so why bother making it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom