• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Oi I wanna rush Edu man. £5 million and you thought Brighton would eat that up. I swear on my life I’m turning vegan. I’ll never ever put Brazilian meat in my mouth ever again. I’m so angry I don’t even wanna add a “pause” to that sus statement.
I mean, its a fair offer. How high do you want him to go ffs!?

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Not sure why people are bashing Edu, 70M is a good offer. People really want to make this kid our record signing?

Brighton want unthinkable money for Caicedo. I mean it's saying something when Chelsea didn't even want to bid 80m.

Because there's two days left in the window, ofc Edu is going to overpay, they know we're desperate. Any player at this point is an overpay, and it's on Edu. We're behaving like amateurs in the market ffs

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The money is there for a midfielder we either get this could or someone good. The cash is there people will look to get it

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
80m incl addons deadline day. Edu knows 80 now will make Brighton hold out for 90 as they are in absolutely no rush to sell and know we are desperate.

Don't think Brighton want to wait what summer brings if they can get 80 now, but this could have turned into a principle thing.

We should have a cheap backup in place unless Edu has learned absolutely nothing from last year.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
It doesn't matter that you think it's a good offer. Anyone could tell you they wouldn't accept it, so why bother making it?
Someone tweeting bid rejected isn't the same as making deal in real life. Lot more into it, I don't get why people on a forum think they can do transfers better than one that has been there and done that lots of times in real life.

StefanB

Brighton with everything to lose here. An injury or Caicedo basically dropping his form and not playing due to being unhappy will potentially drop his value by £30-40M in the summer compared to that offer.

They might want to "make an example" out of Caicedo, but again that will discourage talented players from joining them as in look at Caicedo not getting his move even though it was a record transfer.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Doesn't Arsenal usually make three bids? That's my impression, but maybe someone knows better?

The last bid might easily be 70+10 million pounds. Take it or leave it kind of offer.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

48 hours. You people telling me Arseycant find a good midfielder and sign big one in the summer. Or are people really daft enough to believe we would sign caicedo and months later Rice. We really are run by amateurs

Respect their decision and move on

Tsl

This is a title winning signing. Next season we're probably not gonna be in the same position as now. Make a third bid and if it is getting rejected, then move on

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think edu been told by Caicedo agents to put bids in so maybe Brighton will accept i didn't see one report brighton asking for how much they want to sell him. it always he not for sale unlike Mudryk we knew Shakhtar wanted 100M. i think we just wasting time here Caicedo need to issue apology and get back to pitch what he did was ill advised from agents. even the trossard transfer the reports already came out about they want 25M and day later everything was done.

there no point of trying with team telling us the guy not for sale multi time even if manager seem give up losing him but the president not forced to sell him.

Diesel

Watch Chelsea get Enzo without the RC.

No they won't. Portuguese clubs worse than italian. They wont budge on their price. They cant pay because they dont have money but wont bale money for all their overhyped no testosterone jobbers. For ever 1 ronaldo there is 7 andersons coming outta Portugal.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Watch Chelsea get Enzo without the RC.
Chelsea will only get Enzo if they pay what Benfica wants. He has 4,5 years in contract. Which is likely that 120+ million fee. Often if you want to negotiate a release clause to installments, it will cost more than the release clause.

Rattata

48 hours. You people telling me Arseycant find a good midfielder and sign big one in the summer. Or are people really daft enough to believe we would sign caicedo and months later Rice. We really are run by amateurs

Respect their decision and move on
It's not just about signing a backup for Partey. It's also about signing a player that is capable of playing Xhaka's role as Rice is our main target for the summer and you don't want a ~50M player sitting on the bench as 3rd choice for Partey & Rice next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom