• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

This deal will be more complicated than Rice because there many teams interested i hope we just focus on RIce and try get quick as possible if later we have chance on Caicedo then great if not then won't be sad.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This deal will be more complicated than Rice because there many teams interested i hope we just focus on RIce and try get quick as possible if later we have chance on Caicedo then great if not then won't be sad.

No teams even bidding for him yet there’s movement all over the market. Makes you wonder.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think a lot of teams are reluctant because of Brighton. They get every penny possible from a negotiation.

Is Lavia for example a giant downgrade on Caicedo when he’d cost half the price?

Zubimendi has a decent release clause, guys like Valverde or Camavinga might become available…

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

Feels like they are inviting a bidding war between clubs & that's a total waste of time. Make them an offer, move on to someone else if they refuse.

He's not the be all & end all. There will be other players we can get.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No teams even bidding for him yet there’s movement all over the market. Makes you wonder.
Personal perception: Moisés Caicedo will end up at Arsenal or Chelsea. Don’t think any of the other teams in the race would be willing to pay the fee needed, or have the capacity to do it along their other business.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Personal perception: Moisés Caicedo will end up at Arsenal or Chelsea. Don’t think any of the other teams in the race would be willing to pay the fee needed, or have the capacity to do it along their other business.

This post looks like it was written by a pervert.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is our backup plan if rice doesn’t come here. If we get rice I doubt we even bidding for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom