• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
You will get our ****ty banter, and like it!

Kevin Hart Ok GIF by NBA

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

I don’t have any control over that, sorry.

Im not mod anymore. But @albakos will change it when he wants

@albakos sort this car crash out plz

AG trying to throw @albakos under the bus here...

screen-shot-2016-03-08-at-3-52-56-pm.png

...without even a courtesy tag, that's cold!

Wtf man....

I was offline for few hours, Friday evening, out having fun and I see so many mentions.

No that thread prefix meltdown wasn't done by me, I know who it was :nope:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wtf man....

I was offline for few hours, Friday evening, out having fun and I see so many mentions.

No that thread prefix meltdown wasn't done by me, I know who it was :nope:
I don’t get why people even bothered about green tags.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We about to win the league for first time in 20 years but we are too busy fighting over the tagline colors and who changed them to what color? And then we wonder why we get stereotyped. No sh.t people read this thread they will think we all crazy

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We about to win the league for first time in 20 years but we are too busy fighting over the tagline colors and who changed them to what color? And then we wonder why we get stereotyped. No sh.t people read this thread they will think we all crazy
AM at it's finest. If you don't like it, just leave. It's called Mania for a reason.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
AM at it's finest. If you don't like it, just leave. It's called Mania for a reason.

Frankly i love it mate we got Pashun! If you ain’t crazy you wouldn’t obsess over a football club like us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom