• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Unprofessional. Will Do the same if he wants to join Real/Barca one day.

Dont want him.

There is that potential sure, but going from Brighton to Arsenal is a hell of a leap. Arsenal to Real still a step up but you're hoping we'll be in a position soon where we can compete with them. Even if he did want the move I doubt it'd be as ugly as this. I don't think people understand how life-changing this move is for Caicedo. He's on pretty small wages at a mid-table club now, given the wages we could offer as well as prestige and playing in a title contending team which'll make his stock increase even further. As he said, he's from poverty with a massive family, I think there needs to be some empathy with him even if what he's done isn't necessarily *right*.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
There is that potential sure, but going from Brighton to Arsenal is a hell of a leap. Arsenal to Real still a step up but you're hoping we'll be in a position soon where we can compete with them. Even if he did want the move I doubt it'd be as ugly as this. I don't think people understand how life-changing this move is for Caicedo. He's on pretty small wages at a mid-table club now, given the wages we could offer as well as prestige and playing in a title contending team which'll make his stock increase even further. As he said, he's from poverty with a massive family, I think there needs to be some empathy with him even if what he's done isn't necessarily *right*.

Well said, I agree.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So they won't back down and likely going to keep unhappy player. Interesting to see how he respond

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Brighton are really trying to sweep this situation under the carpet like nothing has happened 🤣

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Brighton are trying to keep the price as high as possible here, they're acting tough in public but surely the fact that there's still talks ongoing between the clubs means they are waiting for us to pay what they want. Whether we will or not is a different story. This whole "he's not for sale" stuff is pure cap.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't see he'll be motivated to stay at Brighton he'll count days until summer window so he can move.

Brighton better just sell him

Wiltord's left boot

This doesn’t sit right with me. Respect your contract, employers and teammates and go to work. Let the clubs and agents do their thing.
I like the player, but his behaviour is very unlikeable.
Regarding training, it seems he was told you stay away by the club. I don’t know what would have happened if it was left to him however.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't have a good feeling about all this at all.

The pessimist in me sees us failing to get him, it being too late to get anyone else and our title hopes smashed because of lack of depth at CM. It was always since point of failure. If Partey is out for any length of time we're cooked

Jack badmon

This doesn’t sit right with me. Respect your contract, employers and teammates and go to work. Let the clubs and agents do their thing.
I like the player, but his behaviour is very unlikeable.

Or you could say you admire the ambition he has that he’s willing to do anything to be a potential title winner. If I had a shot of winning the league I’d tell my boss to suck their mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom