• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The second bid if true, tells us all we need to know really. As I said Brighton will never, ever, get offered this sort of money for the player again and we'll offer too much for them to turn down. The risk of keeping him now doesn't outweigh the £75M they could get.

Also with Partey's knock not being serious it makes this even more exciting and when you add Jesus to it as well suddenly our depth is one of the strongest in the leagues.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
70mill is well overpaying for someone young, little PL experience and no CL experience. I'm all for the board backing transfers but this one we are getting our pants pulled down.

How long did you take to put together your scouting report on the player?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The club are probably taking into account the prize money for winning the PL, qualifying for the CL and summer player sales.

We’ve got to try and win the CL real soon:

w4fjncb5q5n71.jpg

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
60m for this guy is insanity. Even more is unfathomable. I can’t wrap my head around this. It’s a massive risk.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The club are probably taking into account the prize money for winning the PL, qualifying for the CL and summer player sales.

We’ve got to try and win the CL real soon:

w4fjncb5q5n71.jpg
Well that and Stan is f*cking rich so we don't need to operate like paupers. If we win the league in May, this man will have won a Superbowl, Stanley Cup and PL Title within 18 months. You could argue that would be the greatest 18 months any owner has ever had in the history of sports. If he's got even an ounce of competitive fire that has to be on his mind. If I pulled that off I'd just be walking around slapping the other billionaires instead of the random street thugs I feast on.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The second bid if true, tells us all we need to know really. As I said Brighton will never, ever, get offered this sort of money for the player again and we'll offer too much for them to turn down. The risk of keeping him now doesn't outweigh the £75M they could get.

Also with Partey's knock not being serious it makes this even more exciting and when you add Jesus to it as well suddenly our depth is one of the strongest in the leagues.

He is coming mate ship the title

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Going to be interesting to see if they can snatch Haidara from Leipzig. They're a feeder club too, so won't easily block their players from good moves. But they're 2nd in Bundesliga so need a good replacement too. Not easy.

How much will it be though? Earlier I thought maybe 60 million pounds from Bundesliga? Then Brighton can buy the Shakhtar defender for 20 million pounds? Keita cost 53 million pounds 4,5 years ago from Leipzig, but not sure how long his contract was. Might have been two years, but not sure.

Haidara is a good midfielder, and they would have two players who have 5 year contracts instead of one unhappy player who wants out and has 2,5 years in contract. Would make sense to sell in my opinion if they can do these deals.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Well that and Stan is f*cking rich so we don't need to operate like paupers. If we win the league in May, this man will have won a Superbowl, Stanley Cup and PL Title within 18 months. You could argue that would be the greatest 18 months any owner has ever had in the history of sports. If he's got even an ounce of competitive fire that has to be on his mind. If I pulled that off I'd just be walking around slapping the other billionaires instead of the random street thugs I feast on.

Stan Kroenke when someone tell him Arsenal has won the Premier League:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom