• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

This is all Edu's doing. It was obvious in the summer that we needed a midfielder and here we are with a couple of days left of another transfer window still trying to get someone in.

The problem for Edu is that he probably didn't expect us to be in a title race so now he has to get it right.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

However, it’s maybe worth repeating that in the space of 6 months we lost:
Our Manager
Bissouma
Cucurella
Trossard
Our first team coaches: Billy Reid, Bjorn Hamberg, Bruno Saltor
Our goalkeeping coach: Ben Roberts
Our recruitment analyst Kyle Macaulay
Our Head of Recruitment- Paul Winstanley

Can understand why Brighton fans are getting somewhat fed up. I guess that's the price that comes with success.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I hypothesize that it is my translucent presence that attracted you like a moth

The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Been saying he sucks consistently. Every window he has been here we in panic station end of the window. His nr 1 job is squad building. End of last window we were in panic because party got injured. You would think he would think I failed this window. I will correct it as soo as I get a chance. But here we are next window exactly where we were in August

When you add how long he took on muddy and even travelled there to come back with nothing after a month on a deal. At some point he gotta pay with his job
Thats what i mean
2 windows and you are still looking for a partey backup
This means you are not efficient for the job
His dealings have never been upto the mark to be honest
So many teams grabbed players under his nose

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Indeed Hawk!

Imagine having our TP5 regen and TP5 in the same squad. That sounds like a title defense and maiden CL to me, come 23/24.

I can imagine it, brother & it is indeed glorious!!

This could very well be our Van Dijk moment :drool:

We must grab it with both pairs of limbs & capitalize since Brighton have done the decent thing that the Shakhtar Cabal couldn't & that is name a fixed price they find suitable & very much close to our second bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom