• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Bellend.

FnkEBAHXgAUd4kY
Ben is right though. He hasn’t put in transfer request technically

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

MC should put in a transfer request. The loss of the loyalty bonus will be made up by higher wages by the summer with hopefully a PL title to add.
Players really don't do that, can't remember when was the last time? A proper transfer request that is.

But yeah, that's a move he can still do. But I think Arsenal will still raise the bid.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What freak is this? Looks like he touches his Willie before he handshake women.

He looks like a tech bro elevator groper. Of course i am not leveling any allegations, i am sure he is a good person. Just his plastic smile makes me think there is a guy who gropes women unwanted in elevators; but i am an outside the box thinker. Please don’t sue me Ben, i said he looks like an elevator groper not that he actually is one; i am pretty sure he doesn’t grope women randomly in public but he looks creepy in his photo.

Farzad Stoned

A polite hopeful suggestion to move to feed the 10 siblings

Why you laughing he makes crap wages and comes from one of poorest countries in western hemisphere. Do you know how many people are depending on him making big money and not playing for nothing at Brighton? There is no guarantee he will get a chance like this ever again

Kagawa23

In the past 2 seasons or so, they've earned a lot by selling their top players like Cucurella. If all Caicedo, Mitoma and Mac Allister leave this winter or summer, I wonder how much they will earn in total within 3 seasons:rolleyes:.

drippin

Why you laughing he makes crap wages and comes from one of poorest countries in western hemisphere. Do you know how many people are depending on him making big money and not playing for nothing at Brighton? There is no guarantee he will get a chance like this ever again
He earns like 1,2 million pounds a year in Brighton, 25k per week according to Brighton forum. I think that money can feed a few people in a poor country.

It was always planned he will get his move in the summer. But I think winning EPL possibility is pretty enticing. Also his former teammate just died, Mwepu. Makes everyone think how important a long contract is as soon as possible.

Farzad Stoned

He earns like 1,2 million pounds a year in Brighton, 25k per week according to Brighton forum. I think that money can feed a few people in a poor country.

It was always planned he will get his move in the summer. But I think winning EPL possibility is pretty enticing. Also his former teammate just died, Mwepu. Makes everyone think how important a long contract is as soon as possible.
Take home in Uk 10k a week lucky, short term risky business being a footballer. Agents taxes he is not rich

drippin

Take home in Uk 10k a week lucky, short term risky business being a footballer. Agents taxes he is not rich
Of course he is rich. Just not as rich as his current level and potential suggests. Or as rich as some other footballers. He would earn at least 3x more at Arsenal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I support him. Not laughing at him. I know how it is to have family in poor country. I actually send money every month to a relative myself

I also always support a player to improve their finance as this is short career that can end any moment

Farzad Stoned

Of course he is rich. Just not as rich as his current level and potential suggests. Or as rich as some other footballers. He would earn at least 3x more at Arsenal.
Is he lifetime rich, lift everyone in your family up rich no he is not. He isn’t a doctor who will make more and more and more money for 30 or 40 years. His career could be toast with one bad injury or loss of form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom