• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't think Brighton will do us dirty like Shakthar. They'll have a fee in mind and if we meet it the player decides.

We're going back for a third player, all negociations ran fine. They'll counter with what they want and we'll likely pay it, I think.

Can't be giving Chelsea any room to operate if we want the player.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Caicedo is ready to step into the the team, and already play a role due to his PL experience, possibly in our existing playing system too (235/325 buildup). A good understudy to TP5 at this point.

Would be a safe choice for a team chasing the title, possibly more than Camavinga at this point.

Good news.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Caicedo is ready to step into the the team, and already play a role due to his PL experience, possibly in our existing playing system too. A good understudy to TP5 at this point. Would be a safe choice for a team chasing the title, possibly more than Camavinga at this point.

This is our rotation six, with Rice coming in as our rotation six/eight IMO.
The super thing is, Caicedo is equally good as an 8.

Reminds me of Yaya at Barca. Can play anywhere in midfield to a high level due to the immense quality of the player

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Brighton fans not keen on selling him in the January window. They are hoping for Europe.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Surely with how well connected we are with Brighton we'd know their valuation and whether they really won't sell? I think this has legs, unfortunately.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Can't see Brighton selling one of their most important players unless it's for a ridiculous fee, they have a decent shot at Europe

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Rice biggest strength is carrying the ball forward, which Caicedo is better at. Caicedo is also better defensively and tackling, while being more powerful and dribbles better.

Both their passing range is similar and unimaginative.
Fair do's 👍 its about opinion not sure Caicedo is better at ball carrying & think Rice is a better passer than he gets credit for !
Anyhow I would be happy with either or both tbh😁.
Looks like we are serious about Caciedo.
Problem is you just know that if we get close to reaching an agreement with any of them that sloppy turd at Chelsea will likely gazump it.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Mods slacking here btw.

Hagn would have the waning gibbous moon phase emoji up now we know Edu has his Brighton counterpart around for a BBQ to thrash this deal out.

When Edu's BBQ tongs knock, it's a different kind of knock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom